ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2018 New York Yankees season

Looks like Machado to the Dodgers. Real shame he's going to the NL if true. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
He will never hit for average or have the home run production he had in Baltimore. Philly was his best landing spot. Thankfully not on the Yankees

Except for the prospects coming back to the Orioles...best situation was he finished out season and signed elsewhere

How? He wasn't a postseason threat to the Yankees.
He has torched the Yankees this season and the Orioles are the reason why the Yankees are 4.5 back of Boston...getting the wild card instead of the division is a postseason threat

He has torched the Yankees this season and the Orioles are the reason why the Yankees are 4.5 back of Boston...getting the wild card instead of the division is a postseason threat
The Yanks have plenty of games against Boston, so we will get back in the lead soon.

The threat to the Yankees isn't the Orioles they play them just 5 more times . They play Boston 9 more times. No Manny helps Boston

How? He wasn't a postseason threat to the Yankees.
No big deal, I just thought, him being in the National league (Dodgers) we wouldn't have to hear the media go on, and on
about him. Especially if he was in our division. Sometimes enough is enough for me.

The Yanks have plenty of games against Boston, so we will get back in the lead soon.

You dont really believe your going to make up the difference against the Red Sox do you. The yanks are 5-4 against the sox so far with 6 of the games at Yankee stadium. Therefore, 6 or 7 of the last 10 games are at Fenway. Red Sox have home field advantage vs Yankees for remainder of season.

We won’t make it up against Boston however the Yankees have the second easiest schedule in baseball the second half of the season. Just need to take care of business against the weaker teams.

You dont really believe your going to make up the difference against the Red Sox do you. The yanks are 5-4 against the sox so far with 6 of the games at Yankee stadium. Therefore, 6 or 7 of the last 10 games are at Fenway. Red Sox have home field advantage vs Yankees for remainder of season.
If the question is, will the Yankees play .700 baseball in the 2nd half of the season, I would say no. However, do you honestly think the Sox can keep up this pace? Once again, I would say no.

If the question is, will the Yankees play .700 baseball in the 2nd half of the season, I would say no. However, do you honestly think the Sox can keep up this pace? Once again, I would say no.
Whoever wins the season series will likely win the division. The Yanks played .800+ ball for a month and now the same is happening to the BoSux. But they will regress to the mean, just like everyone does in baseball.

No the question is will Boston keep their pace. We all thought it was all over where the Yankees were 9-9 and far back. Yankees like the Red Sox are streaky teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: czxqa
No the question is will Boston keep their pace. We all thought it was all over where the Yankees were 9-9 and far back. Yankees like the Red Sox are streaky teams.
Do youse guys member 1978, what was Boston's largest lead after the all star break? I think it was 14 games at one point.

Reactions: WhiteBus
Boston is tough. A bunch of quality bats, Sale, and one of the best closers in the game.
But if this Yankees lineup ever starts hitting to its potential it's not gonna matter who's pitching for the opponent.
Sanchez back for the big Subway Series. Gleyber not far behind. Gotta stay healthy.

Boston is tough. A bunch of quality bats, Sale, and one of the best closers in the game.
But if this Yankees lineup ever starts hitting to its potential it's not gonna matter who's pitching for the opponent.
Sanchez back for the big Subway Series. Gleyber not far behind. Gotta stay healthy.
No more German....please.

Reactions: T2Kplus10
Chapman today is exactly why guys need real game pitching.

What is it with you guys not knowing the starting times? Great,informed fans,lol.
No same guy. Missed a playoff game last year, an American League Championship game!
I'll watch tonight's game in Jersey instead of that pro Mets bar in Manhattan.
Taking the train to Morristown to meet some buds.
Figure catch a 6pm train out of Penn Station and get to Morristown well before the 8pm first pitch.

Greatest post ever as game was at 5pm! Will never live this down.

He has life issues too. By his own admission also bangs skanky cocktail waitresses at flea bag motels in AC.
Don't judge the rest of us Yankee fans by his unusual actions.

No same guy. Missed a playoff game last year, an American League Championship game!
I'll watch tonight's game in Jersey instead of that pro Mets bar in Manhattan.
Taking the train to Morristown to meet some buds.
Figure catch a 6pm train out of Penn Station and get to Morristown well before the 8pm first pitch.

Greatest post ever as game was at 5pm! Will never live this down.

He has life issues too. By his own admission also bangs skanky cocktail waitresses at flea bag motels in AC.
Don't judge the rest of us Yankee fans by his unusual actions.
Oh my, that is some great stuff right there!!! Maybe this would help.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Boone having Didi sad bunt just so Tampa can intentionally walk a red hot Stanton? What's he thinking?

He isnt a major league cather. Too late for this season but has to become a 1st baseman next year

If Sanchez can't catch a ball in the dirt from the pitcher, he won't be able to catch a ball in the dirt from a 3B, SS or 2B. Sanchez will be a full time DH, possibly as soon as next week.

ADVERTISEMENT