ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New York Yankees 2020 season

Now I'm trolling- "how has that season starting in Oct worked out for you over the past decade or so?"
They've enjoyed watching the Rangers, Tigers, Royals, Red Sox, Indians and Astros represent them in the World Series!

Altuve in his first preseason game is booed and then hit by a pitch!! :Laughing
It's going to be a long year for that prick!
Mike Francessa just said tonight
That the owners were at fault for
The cheating because salary was
Based on permormance. So that
The players had to cheat to get raises.
The owners greed caused the problem.

Bullshit. Mike should stay retired. BTW the Joe and Evan Show is worse then Fatso

Reactions: T2Kplus10
Bullshit. Mike should stay retired. BTW the Joe and Evan Show is worse then Fatso[/QUO
Did you know his show is now from
6 to 6:30 PM. And I doubt he drives
In to do a 1/2 hr show. Must be doing
It from home. He talks for the whole
Show and most nights no call in's i
just have to remember not to have the
Fan on from 6 yo 6:30.

Go to Radio.com and you can listen to his show for free/on demand. It's 90-mins with the last 30 also being on the FAN.

I thought that jacka$$ retired.

They've enjoyed watching the Rangers, Tigers, Royals, Red Sox, Indians and Astros represent them in the World Series!

So you denigrate and ban posters from the Mets thread for trolling while you continue to openly troll the Yankee thread. You should hand in your Mod card for not only being a hypocrite and flaming the board, but also for being too much of a chickensh!t to name your MLB team while constantly making fun of another and its fans.

So you denigrate and ban posters from the Mets thread for trolling while you continue to openly troll the Yankee thread. You should hand in your Mod card for not only being a hypocrite and flaming the board, but also for being too much of a chickensh!t to name your MLB team while constantly making fun of another and its fans.

2HW2tDM.jpg

After work I’m gunna look at guys who might be trade candidates. Bauer on the Reds and Kluber on the Rangers both come to mind right away as both will be free agents after 2020.

After work I’m gunna look at guys who might be trade candidates. Bauer on the Reds and Kluber on the Rangers both come to mind right away as both will be free agents after 2020.

No skin in the game here, as I'm a Mets fan.

But what about Mike Minor from the Rangers? His name was all over trade talks at the deadline last summer. Solid veteran starter who is an UFA after the 2020 season.

Reactions: c10j10s
No skin in the game here, as I'm a Mets fan.

But what about Mike Minor from the Rangers? His name was all over trade talks at the deadline last summer. Solid veteran starter who is an UFA after the 2020 season.

Definitely another possibility

Completely forgot about German coming back from suspension in June. Keep our fingers crossed that Paxton comes back strong and the rest of the guys stay healthy.

Cole, Tanaka, Pax, German, Garcia, Monty.
We have what we need.
Yep- Cole, Tanaka, Pax(back surgery) German(domestic violence) Garcia, Mony(back from injury)

Sound set to me....Sounded much better with Cole/Sevi/Pax all healthy at the time of the Cole Signing.
Yankees are a sure thing to win 90 regardless...95 becomes difficult and will take another miracle year to make 100+ again.

Yep- Cole, Tanaka, Pax(back surgery) German(domestic violence) Garcia, Mony(back from injury)

Sound set to me....Sounded much better with Cole/Sevi/Pax all healthy at the time of the Cole Signing.
Yankees are a sure thing to win 90 regardless...95 becomes difficult and will take another miracle year to make 100+ again.
The season starts in October. 100+ wins is no problem.

How many games did they win last year without Severino and Cole? Are you also assuming that Stanton and Andujar will basically miss the whole season and Judge will miss 2 months?

No need to make a trade until they need to. They definitely have depth in the rotation. If things look rough, they can obviously go make a play for a starter at the deadline. There should be no restrictions at this year's deadline. Trade whatever you need to get a World Series win.

I wasn't counting on Seve nor am I counting on Montgomery. So another solid pitcher pickup would be nice. And I'm not counting on Stanton either. They have to prove they can go a full season before counting on them everyday.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
You think I could get anyone else on board with the idea that the orioles are so bad that they should be ALLOWED to steal signs this year? Maybe games could be competitive in Baltimore again. We'd still probably finish sub .500 but hey, give us a fighting chance!

Reactions: c10j10s

Rainy weather in Tampa apparently so let’s see if they stick with all these guys in the lineup. Have to be extra cautious.

You think I could get anyone else on board with the idea that the orioles are so bad that they should be ALLOWED to steal signs this year? Maybe games could be competitive in Baltimore again. We'd still probably finish sub .500 but hey, give us a fighting chance!
I think Chris Davis is due for a good season.
:)

ADVERTISEMENT