ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2021-22 NHL Regular Season Thread

Great win last night! It will be a long series with a bunch of twists. The Rangers never make it easy.

You’re a bit nervous cuz it’s your team playing them.

From a neutral fan perspective, it’s over.
tampa is cooked
I applaud the jinx attempt. Fact is its one game, after a week long rest, for the 2x champs, and a team that's won 18 playoff games in a row after a loss.

Reactions: T2Kplus20
I don't know how you can say any team is done after one game, let alone a team that has won every series for the last 2.5 postseasons.

I don't know how you can say any team is done after one game, let alone a team that has won every series for the last 2.5 postseasons.
Without the setup, how else is he going to claim the Rangers somehow choked if Tampa does to them the same thing they have done to every other team they have faced?

Game 2 will say a lot. Game 1 was heavily impacted by TBL's 9 day layoff.

It is not easy to say as a Devils fan, but I called the Rangers playoff run around the time they traded for Vatrano. With Shesterkin, I could see '94 2.O.

Reactions: miker183
Game 2 will say a lot. Game 1 was heavily impacted by TBL's 9 day layoff.

It is not easy to say as a Devils fan, but I called the Rangers playoff run around the time they traded for Vatrano. With Shesterkin, I could see '94 2.O.
Screw you and your attempted TKR jinx! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Section124
Touchy touchy, go back and look it is true! I'm not like some here that can't see past their team. I love hockey, and call it like I see it.

I hope the 2 dopes that own my team, will have a fire lit under them, and do what needs to be done to win! So to the guy above that said Screw you, I say right back at YOU. By the way, you made me laugh.

Just saw on ESPN:

Most Points in Playoffs via Players 22 years old or younger
1. NYR 33
2. Carolina 15
3. Edmonton 13

So young, so good already.
Scary. Wasn’t at game tonight. Wish I was. Don’t forget how young Fox and Igor are as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT