ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022-2023 English Premier League Season.

ok, game on folks. Does City blow out Inter or can Inter withstand the pressure and score on a counter or two? Hate City, but damn they are good...

City is playing like Will Smith caught them with the Men in Black Memory Eraser. Going to be a tough second half esp with KDB out with injury.

Let’s see what happens.

City is playing like Will Smith caught them with the Men in Black Memory Eraser. Going to be a tough second half esp with KDB out with injury.

Let’s see what happens.
Yeah, missing KDB isn't going to help and Inter just looks to be the tougher, harder-nosed team so far.

Oh well, City finally broke through with a goal by Rodri and then Inter blew a golden opportunity as Dimarco's header went into Lukaku's feet - thought Dimarco should've used his feet there, with the goalie down. Still time...

They deserved it. Hands down best team.

Man U and Arsenal @ Metlife in July.
Anybody going?

I have to go to Fla. and plan out some work. If I get back in time I'll be there. Not sure on return date yet.
Tickets are out of bounds expensive. If they tried to charge that much in England for a regular season PL fixture, their fans would riot. Forget a preseason friendly.

It might be cheaper to fly into Manchester and catch a game at OT than it would be to get decent seats at metlife.

Reactions: HPNJRUfan
I was surprised at that MetLife pricing for that match. Going to Chelsea/Brighton in Philly and it was much cheaper

Tickets are out of bounds expensive. If they tried to charge that much in England for a regular season PL fixture, their fans would riot. Forget a preseason friendly.

It might be cheaper to fly into Manchester and catch a game at OT than it would be to get decent seats at metlife.
Didn't look @ ticket prices. I just had it pop up on the phone.
If they're gouging I won't be there either. Even if I'm back in time.

I plan on going to a regular PL game over there. I'll save my $ for that. Certainly will be better than $h!tLife stadium.

Didn't look @ ticket prices. I just had it pop up on the phone.
If they're gouging I won't be there either. Even if I'm back in time.

I plan on going to a regular PL game over there. I'll save my $ for that. Certainly will be better than $h!tLife stadium.
Nosebleeds are like $180

Won't miss a beat after losing Klopp? I beg to differ. I wonder if Salah will be heading to the Saudi league earlier than 2025.

Reactions: HPNJRUfan
Just woke up to this and can't believe it... Feels like someone died.

Hopefully we send him out on top.
Great team and great manager. Respect what they did as an organization too, no FFP issues unlike many clubs are facing or about to face.

Reactions: famousbill19
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT