ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022 MLB Postseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a dumb play.

Just completely unnecessary.

If the call was from Melvin, then why is he even at the plate if you have that little confidence in him?

If the call was Grisham’s then it’s a good thing Tatis will be playing OF next year.
The announcers made few references to Tatis. It might well have made a difference if he had played.

Reactions: RUfinally2008
The announcers made few references to Tatis. It might well have made a difference if he had played.
Eh.

In a perfect world? Yes he easily extends this to a 7 game series IMO.

The reality is Nando is still an immature kid and I’m not sure how the clubhouse would have handled him coming back.

I think this team making the NLCS without him is ultimately a good thing.

They needed to know they don’t need him to make stuff happen, and he needed to see that he’s not the end all be all.

Also the whole PEDs thing clearly humbled him. He got knocked to the ground, I’m really curious to see how he rebounds next season.

Also each game the Padres played took a game off Nando’s suspension for next season. I think it’s down to like 20 something games now.

Eh.

In a perfect world? Yes he easily extends this to a 7 game series IMO.

The reality is Nando is still an immature kid and I’m not sure how the clubhouse would have handled him coming back.

I think this team making the NLCS without him is ultimately a good thing.

They needed to know they don’t need him to make stuff happen, and he needed to see that he’s not the end all be all.

Also the whole PEDs thing clearly humbled him. He got knocked to the ground, I’m really curious to see how he rebounds next season.

Also each game the Padres played took a game off Nando’s suspension for next season. I think it’s down to like 20 something games now.
I am convinced by what you say. The PED thing is not the first time he's done something immature -- consider his motorcycle accidents. Maybe he's learned his lesson; we'll see.

Reactions: The RUT
I am convinced by what you say. The PED thing is not the first time he's done something immature -- consider his motorcycle accidents. Maybe he's learned his lesson; we'll see.
Yep, and when asked about the motorcycle accident he responded with “which one?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT