ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022 NY Giants Season & Post Season Game Thread

They giants are looking like they had a very solid draft this year . Will they be willing to trade any 2’s or 3’s ?

Not mad, a completely decimated squad had a game turn because of a punt returner. Hopefully we don't see him ever return punts again in a Giants uniform. 3 fumbles on the year should be enough to never see him again.

They giants are looking like they had a very solid draft this year . Will they be willing to trade any 2’s or 3’s ?

I hope not.
Get that the team is unexpectedly competitive but need to think long term.
Not shortchange anything by chasing the playoffs.

Additionally, being good drafters is all the more reason to keep picks.

Reactions: Postman_1
I hope not.
Get that the team is unexpectedly competitive but need to think long term.
Not shortchange anything by chasing the playoffs.

Additionally, being good drafters is all the more reason to keep picks.
Loads of cap space after this year. Giants will go from one of the least to 4th most. They will be big players in the free agency market next year. Right now, Jones is throwing to a lot of practice squad players.

Reactions: NickRU714
I hope for 2 things with the Giants. First I hope James is ok. Second I hope the team leaves him in Seattle! He is the reason the Seahawks will win. Seattle should sign him as a thank you.
You do realize Lockett gave you points on the other end.

Reactions: TM94goRU
Ball hit him right in the numbers for what should have been a TD
He dropped a good pass earlier
He doesn't look like a starter, and with Jones ripping him I hope he's a cut from roster tomorrow.

STOMH1S.jpg

Marcus Johnson had 1 catch in 6 targets yesterday

Unsexy win gets the G-Men to 7-2.

Interesting one tonight. Eagles win pulls the Giants to within a game of 1st. Commies win keeps the Giants 3 games clear of the final playoff spot.

Unsexy win gets the G-Men to 7-2.

Interesting one tonight. Eagles win pulls the Giants to within a game of 1st. Commies win keeps the Giants 3 games clear of the final playoff spot.
EAGLES win they are 9 and 0. Giants 7 and 2.
How is that 1 game behind?

Reactions: RUDead
7 and 2 Who would not have taken that record
at the beginning of the year? So many
people said use the high draft picks on a running back and QB. But I really like what I
I see. Sure, now people question keeping certain players but I now have confidence
we are on the right track. I know I'm dreaming
but wouldn't it be great to beat the Cowboys in Dallas on Thanksgiving. I sure would give my thanks.

I think Golliday has the yips
Its known to happen to long snappers after they muff a snap or two (its been easier since youm cant hit snappers anymore)
Golladay drops easiest passes there are

Its interesting to see an RU OL (Jonah Jackson ) dominating in a pro game
He was a Pro Bowler last year

Reactions: S.W.A.I.N
Craziest missed xtra point I've seen in a while. Gano kicks it to the left upright wind catches it and it's wide right. All you can say is, "well that sucks".

Craziest missed xtra point I've seen in a while. Gano kicks it to the left upright wind catches it and it's wide right. All you can say is, "well that sucks".
Thought the same, but looks like a Detroit lineman got a fingertip on it.

Rough sequence there. Jones INT, Lions TD. And Adoree Jackson now out for the game.
Reports of a sprained MCL out 3-5 weeks. No confident they come back and win this game and we all know Dallas owns the Giants of late. Thursday not gonna be good either

Reports of a sprained MCL out 3-5 weeks. No confident they come back and win this game and we all know Dallas owns the Giants of late. Thursday not gonna be good either
Starting to look like the team everyone thought they would look like. Dabol and this coaching staff got this group of rejects to overachieve.

Not only were they loaded for Barkley but Lemieux really isn't ready to come back. But he's the best available.

Gotta get off the field on 3rd & long.
I know you play with what you've got but it's basically now the entire second string secondary. This whole team is nothing but injury prone. Need to spend big in the offseason and they'll have a lot of money to do it.

We’re getting gashed. I’ve been waiting all season for the other shoe to drop; I wonder if this is it.

Reactions: koleszar
Another injury for this team as Wandale now down. Unbelievable amount of injury luck for this team for the past 7+ years. Every week it seems 2 starters go down with multiple week injuries.

My God where did they get these WR's? The local meat packing plant? Who the hell is Cager, he dropped a wide open TD lob pass with no one around him.

Lolz….can’t wait to see what Daboll can do once he’s got some talent to work with.

Another injury for this team as Wandale now down. Unbelievable amount of injury luck for this team for the past 7+ years. Every week it seems 2 starters go down with multiple week injuries.
Might be time tight ass Mara put in some new field turf.

Torn ACL for Wandale Robinson; out for the year. I can’t see the wheels staying on this thing, but thrilled to have Daboll going forward.

Reactions: mdk01
If your a Giants fan do yourself a favor and dont watch tomorrow. It will ruin your Thanksgiving oof

• Wow
Reactions: koleszar
Seems oppressive to have a team play an away game only three days after a Sunday game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT