ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022 NY Giants Season & Post Season Game Thread

You wonder how he stayed in the background so long when frauds like Adam Gase (never even played in college) were getting hired

I don't even know who half these guys are. They're so far down the depth chart now after injuries, I have no idea when these guys were picked up off the street.

Neither did Bill Belichick.

Bill B played at Wesleyan (lacrosse and squash too)

GN96UNl.jpg

Reactions: Purple-Ed
Now let's upgrade the talent level.

GM Schoen held the line at the trade deadline and didn't give up future assets for a short term gain this unlikely season.

Really feels like we are in good hands now.
Doubtful the prior front office stays the course and trusts the process for long term success.

This Eagles DL is scary enough for the Giants regular OL. If it's the hospital ward it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Washington has really gone after Moreau and the LBs with their passing. Pass rush picked up after my the 1st qtr.

Reactions: Postman_1
Don’t love how Washington has established the run, but defense bowed up when needed and Wash missed the FG. Points here please, but looks like this drive is stalling with a holding penalty.

Gotta capitalize on this field position. Make it a 2 possession game

Giants played to conservative the last quarter. Jones had one incompletion all game at that point. Let the guy throw

Why the time out after second down ??
Force wash to run clock ??
They may have passed if giants had a TO left ??

Moreau in the crosshairs again. Not to mention more talent overall. This could get ugly.

Moreau in the crosshairs again. Not to mention more talent overall. This could get ugly.
It’s already ugly turned the sound off and watching RU wrestling. The 1st round tackles absolutely suck. Got to fix the Oline.

Even worse - 2 years ago the talk was Philly is a organization in a downward spiral after "tanking" the Washington game to keep us out of the playoffs and then firing Pederson.

Now they are going to back to back playoffs and cruising to the #1 seed in the NFC.

Really hate Philly.

Reactions: Postman_1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT