ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022 NY Giants Season & Post Season Game Thread

Where are the Jones sucks posts?

But if Barkley's out for any length of time on top of the other injuries they're toast.

Reactions: NickRU714
They're willing to battle, Daboll has instilled in them a fighters mentality there's no give up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Postman_1
One score game going into the 4th quarter with this rag tag group of walking wounded players. I’m not used to feeling optimistic as a Giants fan, but maybe we’ve found a coach.

Say what you want about the first couple games and that maybe GB is “down” a bit.

This is a great performance so far.
GB is still a favorite in the NFC.

@mdk01 Jones has been getting it done.

Reactions: RU-05
Say what you want about the first couple games and that maybe GB is “down” a bit.

This is a great performance so far.
GB is still a favorite in the NFC.

@mdk01 Jones has been getting it done.
The camera cut to Rodgers twice on that drive, showing him shaking his head side-to-side in "no" signal fashion. He saw it coming.

That’s the type of play that just goes against us the last couple years.

arya stark love GIF

Reactions: Postman_1
Where are the Jones sucks posts?

But if Barkley's out for any length of time on top of the other injuries they're toast.
Phew, Barkley's back baby. Got nervous for a little bit there. This team is starting to believe they're gashing this D now.

Don't know why we're gashing them and we have to do stupid formations like that. Giants OC has Gleeson tendencies.

1986 - Giants down 17-0 at the half to the 49ers but Giants rally to win with plays like Bavaro dragging Ronnie Lott and other 49ers up the field.

This game reminded me of that.
That was old school Giant ball there
Been a long time

I started a separate thread after the stop but I guess one of our mods is an Iggles fans. Great win today.

Jones playing and playing well was huge. Barks getting back on the field and immediately making a big play was huge. Offensive play calling has been very creative. D pitches a 2nd half shutout.

Offensive upside is limited given the injuries at wr, a lot will depend on the legs of Jones and Barks(I think 31 should get more touches too) but if we can get the d-line fully healthy we could be a dangerous team.

Just a huge win. 4-1? Love it.

Amazing win by the G-Men. Could Daniel Jones have finally turned the corner? Such a great start to today's sports. NOW LETS GO METS!!!

Reactions: nutfromSEC117
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT