ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022 NY Giants Season & Post Season Game Thread

On that last sack of Jones, I started to wonder if Willie Tyler was filling in, 😆.

An offensive line for either would be nice. My God we have 5 Matadors and a TE trying out to be one. I know what I’m asking Santa for this Christmas.

4 matadors and Thomas, though he got beat once. They're better at run blocking, but Saquan I'd also back.

This is absolutely ridiculous how bad this offensive line is. Someone is constantly getting beat right off the snap. Jones is being hit on every single pass play. It’s a collection of rejects.

Reactions: TM94goRU
This is absolutely ridiculous how bad this offensive line is. Someone is constantly getting beat right off the snap. Jones is being hit on every single pass play. It’s a collection of rejects.
Jones seems to be playing ok despite this too

Reactions: mdk01
BTW- Sounds like 30 percent Dallas fans
When the team has sucked for almost a decade now that’s what happens.Just need to get through this year and dump some of Gettleman’s overpriced sh*t players.

The 1st one to go Golladay. He completely sucks

Last edited:
Reactions: babbs09
I don’t think Jones is the guy, but it’s really hard to fault him for anything. He’s running for his life, getting hit far too often, and is tough as nails. Good on him, but when your best offense is a scrambling quarterback, that’s a problem.

The Giants do not have the waiting list of yesteryear. As always the Cowboys have a lot of front running fans in the area.

Just said Jones has been hit more than any other QB in the NFL the last 2 seasons, and 4th most this year. I guess he sucks.

Reactions: koleszar
There were even tickets available for this game, as of a few weeks ago. I remember as a kid, Giants fans buying Jets season tickets, in hopes of 1 day being able to trade them for Giants tickets, when the Jets invaded Giants Stadium in 1984.

Rutgers: 4TDs through 3 games
Giants: 5TDs through 3 games

At least the Giants are only in year 1.

Rutgers: 4TDs through 3 games
Giants: 5TDs through 3 games

At least the Giants are only in year 1.
Nick, you generally have the most objective take on Daniel Jones performance. Where are you after 3 games?

While I feel bad Sterling got hurt again, like any injured player, he falls short on the most important ability, availability!

Giants essentially given up passing from a pocket and have Jones throwing on the run. He's doing well aided by the Bears failure to adjust

And Barkley EN FUEGO!!!

Giants essentially given up passing from a pocket and have Jones throwing on the run. He's doing well aided by the Bears failure to adjust

And Barkley EN FUEGO!!!

I haven't gotten to watch much this year.

I did see a stat that Jones is rushing more than even Hurts?
Jones is a good runner but I'd rather Daboll not run him into the ground.
It's risky.

Of course - he's got 2 TDs rushing today.

I haven't gotten to watch much this year.

I did see a stat that Jones is rushing more than even Hurts?
Jones is a good runner but I'd rather Daboll not run him into the ground.
It's risky.

Of course - he's got 2 TDs rushing today.
Might as well run him into the ground. Daboll and the Giants will have a new QB next year

Holy sh*t special teams that was basically special ed till this point in the season, comes up with a huge play.

How many guys injured today 5+ wtf? Anyone who think Tyrod gives them a better chance dosent know football

So nice to have a real coaching staff again
Of course Saquon being back to form is nice (but I hope they dont kill him off with more 31 carry games)
Dexter Lawrence looking like that #2 rivals recruit

Reactions: NickKnight 1
Thoughts on the Giants looking to deal Barkley before the 11/1 trade deadline? His value is finally high again...it would be interesting to see what the Giants could get in return. And we all know the shelf life of running backs in this league. Interesting decision.

Reactions: Postman_1
Thoughts on the Giants looking to deal Barkley before the 11/1 trade deadline? His value is finally high again...it would be interesting to see what the Giants could get in return. And we all know the shelf life of running backs in this league. Interesting decision.

a first round pick !

Can’t trade him.
It’ll ruin the Giants-Jets Super Bowl!

A 3-1 team trading their best player? Maybe if they're 3-4 on Oct. 30. And a single 1st? Maybe if it is a Top 10.

Saquon is a national star again - a game headliner and fan fav.
He's always one play away from a breakaway
He doesn't bang his head on field furniture
I wouldn't expect Giants to trade him now

Have the Giants ever had a bigger waste of money then Kenny Golladay? Just put him on IR for the rest of the year and give someone who can play(catch) a chance.

Reactions: NickRU714
Have the Giants ever had a bigger waste of money then Kenny Golladay? Just put him on IR for the rest of the year and give someone who can play(catch) a chance.

I believe every other team was offering a one year prove it deal at best.

Giants were the only team to offer more.
Not sure who they were bidding against to jump up to a 4/72 contract.

We
310961400_2146823295498585_5878946819834379770_n.jpg
Well at least we have that.😎

Last edited:
Collins? No way. Julian Love backup. They might even throw him in at LB some plays or give him some blitz packages.
That’s all he may be good at is LB. He hasn’t been good since his 2016 season. He thinks he’s better then he is. Guy can’t cover at all

Reactions: TM94goRU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT