ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022 Philadelphia Eagles Season & Post Season Game Thread

Triggered? No just tired of you posting the same anti-Eagles fan tripe over and over.

We get it you are a better person than Eagles fans. Was there an incident of shitty behavior last night or are you just virtue signaling that KC fans are super heroes?
Jesus . You should place your anger on the actual looters and violators not attack the person on a forum that points out the violent and destructive behavior . Guess your an Eagles fan defending those causing the problems. No virtue signaling just about law and order Which we need more of not less of. Luckily for the law abiding citizens of philly they lost the game . Had they won I am sure someone would have been killed.

Wait this can't be true!!! Wild brawl in the KC stands??

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/27/kansas-city-chiefs-brawl-men-knockout-punches-chargers-nfl-game/

Or what about all that racist Chiefs stuff you support?

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/s...test-kc-chiefs-name-tomahawk-chop-2023-02-12/

There's a parable about glass houses that come to mind...

"Yeah but Michael Irvin and Santa whaaaaaa"
I’m glad you’re taking this on today and not me. I don’t have the energy to fight the broad brush thing anymore since I have been accused of throwing bottles at people and cutting in front of grandmothers because I’m an Eagles fan. I mean, why would I throw a beer at someone when I can drink it?

I’m glad you’re taking this on today and not me. I don’t have the energy to fight the broad brush thing anymore since I have been accused of throwing bottles at people and cutting in front of grandmothers because I’m an Eagles fan. I mean, why would I throw a beer at someone when I can drink it?
Nah. I'm done. Not reading him anymore. He's getting a temp RUscrew85 timeout before it gets heated.

Nah. I'm done. Not reading him anymore. He's getting a temp RUscrew85 timeout before it gets heated.
Dang- glad I’m still on your good side. Lol
Though, a couple of other Eagle fans don’t like me so much 😳

Dang- glad I’m still on your good side. Lol
Though, a couple of other Eagle fans don’t like me so much 😳
Just a temporary one for a couple of days. I don't even watch the NFL so I don't really have a dog in the fight. But the Eagles thing is old news, inaccurate generalities, that apply to all fan bases (well except for the Santa thing LoL). Hell I wouldn't have even engaged except he was so over the top harping on it.

I just don't want it to escalate any further. He always seemed like a decent guy to me.

Last edited:
Just a temporary one for a couple of days. I don't even watch the NFL so I don't really have a dog in the fight. But the Eagles thing is old news, inaccurate generalities, that apply to all fan bases (well except for the Santa thing LoL). Hell I wouldn't have even engaged except he wasn't so over the top harping on it.

I just don't want it to escalate any further. He always seemed like a decent guy to me.
It’s funny- I think a few of these Cali team fans in all sports have become more dangerous.
I haven’t been to a game in any sport in Philly since 2010. It was pretty bad and the team management kind of confirmed that with more security around the visiting team family then I have ever seen. But on the other hand- my wife and I too the train/subway from the team hotel to the stadium with Jacksonville Jerseys on and it ended up a fun ride when fans realized our son was playing. So that ended up a really fun experience.
I think in many ways- tge problem lies in when Philly fans come to NY and act like jerks or NY fans come to Philly and do the same thing.

Reactions: RUScrew85
ADVERTISEMENT