ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2024 NFL Season Thread

Tua went in with his head down.
That's the number 1 thing NOT TO DO in football.
But people do it all the time because pro coaches assume college coaches taught rules, but college coaches assume HS varsity coaches taught rules and they assume JV coaches taught rules and often nobody taught rules .

jHH5ee1.jpeg

Honestly Tua is lucky it was just a concussion. I watched this part of the game live and for a second after the hit, I thought we might be looking at a neck/spinal injury.

Reactions: T2Kplus20

Is this the new Sunday Ticket service? Pretty convenient for it to be on YT now. Need to look up the cost details and options.

Darnold becoming a "star"

WSJ

These Quarterbacks Were Colossal Failures. Now They’re Leading the NFL’s Best Teams.​

With his fourth NFL team, former No. 3 overall pick Sam Darnold has the Minnesota Vikings off to an undefeated start—and he’s not alone with plenty of teams profiting off once-prized passers who were deemed busts.​

"Not long ago, Sam Darnold had all the hallmarks of a monumental bust.
Three years after the New York Jets tabbed him with the No. 3 pick in the 2018 draft, they dumped him for a chance at a new quarterback. With the Carolina Panthers, he battled injuries and eventually lost his job again. He spent last season as a backup with the San Francisco 49ers.

When he signed with the Minnesota Vikings this year, the expectation was for him to merely keep the seat warm for first-round rookie J.J. McCarthy—and probably provide a couple of comical blunders along the way.

Except Darnold has hardly looked like a disappointment with the Vikings. Instead, he has turned into someone else entirely: the sort of prized quarterback he was supposed to be at the start of his career. "

I wanted the Giants to take A. J. Epenesa (Buff DE).
He was hard on RU in Iowa game.
He was a second rounder and NYGs took Xavier McKinney who left.
DE Chase Young went #2 in same draft and he's been a medical experiment since his second year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT