ADVERTISEMENT

OT: (6/18 Update: My family and I Thank Each And Every One Of You!!

tico brown

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2005
I absolutely hate doing this and if this have to be taken down so be it. But my family in Collingswood lost their house this morning. If you want to help them out, here’s my daughter’s GoFunMe page.

Reactions: superfan01
My house burned down when I was 7. Sounds like the most important part was saved! Hopefully have some decent insurance and us folks can help with the rest.

Reactions: tico brown
Tico, I posted it on some other Rutgers sites. Hope that was ok. Most important, were any of you injured?

I just donated. Sorry for the loss of your house but glad everyone is safe as that is most important. Also posted to twitter hoping to spread the word

I am not sure how to donate anything else as I have 2 little girls myself and may have toys/clothes if needed--just have to go through things so let me know

Tico, I have an extra girls white wicker bedroom set and don’t have any nieces. It consists of a white headboard, frames, Hope chest, and rocking chair and is in very good shape. I have a pick-up truck so would be happy to bring it to you if your family would like it.

I appreciate everyone who has donated, even saw some $52s on the donation list. I have been blown away by everyone’s generosity for my family, esp my grands. It’s a LONNG road ahead but hopefully things will get back to normal. I appreciate a help and every one of you.

@HeavenUniv., I will definitely let you know when they’re get a house/apartment in the Collingswood/Woodlynne area (hoping the girls can stay in the same school district). Great... I’m getting emotional now lol.

Thank you very much for your generosity.

I absolutely hate doing this and if this have to be taken down so be it. But my family in Collingswood lost their house this morning. If you want to help them out, here’s my daughter’s GoFunMe page.

Just donated and retweeted the gofundme. My mother in law died in a house fire in April of 2019.

I just donated but didn't know how to leave a note. Basically, I donated a small amount, but enough to buy each of your girls a new RU outfit. I really do wish the best for you and hope you find a way through.

I just donated but didn't know how to leave a note. Basically, I donated a small amount, but enough to buy each of your girls a new RU outfit. I really do wish the best for you and hope you find a way through.
Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT