ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 6/17/42-6/17/21. This is the day that I was graduated from H.S. Where the hell did those 79 years go to?(nice to be able to ask that question)

I remember the move "Summer of 42" with Jennifer O'Neill. Not a great film but the theme song is classic. The title always had a nice ring to it. "The Summer of 41" doesn't sound the same

I believe when you hit 96 and start posting with the Caps lock button on you get a pass. @beaced is our distinguished elder statesmen and our very own father time.

rudolphs-shiny-new-year-1976-15078-screenshots-2.jpg

You keep holding that clock back @beaced love having you around.

Last edited:
96. 11/06/21
You know what would be pretty cool to see (along with the Horse on the video board) this season... @beaced singing the Alma Mater just like Walter Seward did for the Louisville game.

But if he wants to wait until he hits 100, thats up to him. 😉

Wishing you continued health and happiness - and an RU Bowl Game victory this season!

Wishing you continued health and happiness - and an RU Bowl Game victory this season!
This gives me a great idea, I might just bring in a sign which reads, "Win One for Beaced". That is if I can sneak it in past the secret police and hold it up before the gestapo get to me. Everyone on here would be in the know.

Reactions: anon_yoo6z3typpaw2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT