ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 6/17/42-6/17/21. This is the day that I was graduated from H.S. Where the hell did those 79 years go to?(nice to be able to ask that question)

Congrats Beaced, please share your secret with us. Fountain of youth?
@beaced has shared before--all very sage advice.

Weight training -- 3X/week.

Cut out sugars and alcohol:

More here- actually started lifting at 20 years old- stopped at 85. Cut out white flour products.

Reactions: Jm0513
1921? Did you mean 1924?
My Mom (another kid from Newark) will be 93 at the end of this month. Must be something in the Newark water that made all of that great beer, bread and pizza dough!
Keep chopping!
More truth than poetry there.The water From the Wanaque and the Pequanic reservoirs was what made Newark the home of many breweries and bakeries.

Reactions: Knight Shift
More truth than poetry there.The water From the Wanaque and the Pequanic reservoirs was what made Newark the home of many breweries and bakeries.
Not far from your old stomping grounds, my mother's family had a general/convenience store in the 1930s and 1940s at the corner of Darcy and Wall St in the Ironbound section. There were probably closer stores in your neighborhood.

This gives me a great idea, I might just bring in a sign which reads, "Win One for Beaced". That is if I can sneak it in past the secret police and hold it up before the gestapo get to me. Everyone on here would be in the know.
i love it

Reactions: beaced
November 6....

1854 - John Phillip Sousa born..

1860 - we elect Abraham Lincoln

1869 - Rutgers hosts Princeton

1925 - that good egg beaced hatched

2021 - Beaced turns 96

Reactions: MADHAT1 and beaced
See title/subject matter
The local HS in the town I lived in had a separate entrance for 'Boys' and a separate entrance for 'Girls'. Did they have that at your HS.?
I think Ritchie would know the building I'm talking about. It's now an Elementary School.
BTW, I didn't go to that HS.

Reactions: beaced
This gives me a great idea, I might just bring in a sign which reads, "Win One for Beaced". That is if I can sneak it in past the secret police and hold it up before the gestapo get to me. Everyone on here would be in the know.
Beaced, on the day Japan signed the unconditional surrender, Where were you, what were you doing, & what was it like? sorry but I am so curious.

The local HS in the town I lived in had a separate entrance for 'Boys' and a separate entrance for 'Girls'. Did they have that at your HS.?
I think Ritchie would know the building I'm talking about. It's now an Elementary School.
BTW, I didn't go to that HS.
No.

ADVERTISEMENT