ADVERTISEMENT

OT and SIAP: Jon Laurent to Ok. State

Also hope he does well. Wish he stayed he would have played at the RAC this year.

Yeah I was disappointed it didn’t work out for him under Pike. Happy we have RHJ now though playing the wing for us.

His only value to the program was getting Russ on the board
I agree with the prior poster that this comment was totally uncalled for. As a freshman he averaged over eight points and five rebounds in 24 minutes a game. He was second on the team in rebounding and second on the team in field-goal percentage. He also shot 73% on free throws. He guarded bigger players on a consistent basis and did a credible job. The next year he gave way to Freeman. The value of this play to the team certainly exceeded the value of your comments to this discussion.

Last edited:
I literally dont see an "uncalled for" comment in the thread. Everyone seems to have been nice, unless I missed something deleted. Even if everyone liked the kid, I imagine theres a reason it didnt work out under Pike.

Edit: nevermind. It was a comment from someone I had on ignore

I literally dont see an "uncalled for" comment in the thread. Everyone seems to have been nice, unless I missed something deleted. Even if everyone liked the kid, I imagine theres a reason it didnt work out under Pike.

Edit: nevermind. It was a comment from someone I had on ignore
Well then you're missing some of the best takes on the board

Florida, NJ, Mass, Oklahoma... guy is getting to see the country

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT