ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anybody watching baseball?

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
I am a lifelong player and fan but having trouble getting involved. Not a good sign for the sport. The only thing that I noticed is that for probably the first time all 4 teams have a Jewish guy . Kinsler. Bregman. Pederson. Braun. My tribe is not only lawyers and doctors...

MLB Postseason is still my favorite of all the sports. Not a close second (especially if by some miracle the Mets make it).

Reactions: RutgHoops
I used to watch every single Yankees game and learned to read trying to check the paper to see if the Yankees won or not. I can't even sit through a game anymore. I'll go in person to drink and have fun but baseball is a snooze fest zzzzzz

I used to watch every single Yankees game and learned to read trying to check the paper to see if the Yankees won or not. I can't even sit through a game anymore. I'll go in person to drink and have fun but baseball is a snooze fest zzzzzz
Stating again what has been stated before but starting 4 plus hour games at 8:30 pm is a recipe for no ratings

Reactions: Scangg
Truly a dark day for Rutgers football when the OT threads start popping up on the basketball board and not the football board.

Reactions: Scangg
If your team is in it, it's awesome. If not, you flip by and check the score every once in a while and that's about it.

Not really a big deal. There's enough money to go around.

I am a lifelong player and fan but having trouble getting involved. Not a good sign for the sport. The only thing that I noticed is that for probably the first time all 4 teams have a Jewish guy . Kinsler. Bregman. Pederson. Braun. My tribe is not only lawyers and doctors...

Don't leave out journalists, bankers and landlords.

As for mlb , I'll watch with two good teams in

ADVERTISEMENT