ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone here play PUBG?

What is pubg?
Thought it might be short for pub golf, lol. Now that's a fun drinking game if you've never played it. Stopping at 9 or 18 (depending on the insanity of the group) pubs, one every 30 minutes, usually, and downing a pint. I would generally just walk along with my Irish friends (first saw this in Ireland), playing only the first few "holes," as I'm physically unable to consume more than about 5 pints in less than 3-4 hours or I'll hurl (it's automatic, but I know perfectly well when to stop). Seems more worthy of a thread than this, lol...

Thought it might be short for pub golf, lol. Now that's a fun drinking game if you've never played it. Stopping at 9 or 18 (depending on the insanity of the group) pubs, one every 30 minutes, usually, and downing a pint. I would generally just walk along with my Irish friends (first saw this in Ireland), playing only the first few "holes," as I'm physically unable to consume more than about 5 pints in less than 3-4 hours or I'll hurl (it's automatic, but I know perfectly well when to stop). Seems more worthy of a thread than this, lol...
Agreed. I thought it must have something to do with pubs too. I am too old to play video war games. Your pub golf sounds like much more fun

I’ve played both. Fortnite may have a cartoony graphic style but the gameplay is better and I don’t think it’s close.

I prefer the more realism type stuff, the gameplay is smoother but I think once bluehole figures it out they will have the better game in the long run. Just my personal opinion

Anybody here still play Clash of Clans? I remember there was a group here on the board a few years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT