ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone know what happens in the first 60 minutes of Eastwood movie

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
So the basketball game is over, I turn on GRIT and it is 60 minutes into A Fistful if Dollars starring Clint Eastwood. Sonehow I have never seen this and have no idea what is going on lol.

• Wow
Reactions: newell138
So the basketball game is over, I turn on GRIT and it is 60 minutes into A Fistful if Dollars starring Clint Eastwood. Sonehow I have never seen this and have no idea what is going on lol.
He rolls into town, finds two gangs and decides to make some coin playing them off each other and working both sides.
Think a better version of Last Man Standing, but lesser version of Yojimbo.

Right now he is walking around a wine cellar while two groups are shooting the heck out of each other.

Something is wrong with the audio. Muffled and doesn’t sync with the picture. Like watching a Godzilla movie.

I usually love Clint Eastwood Westerns, but not crazy about this. Strange music too. That being said, still watching. I am still still shocked from the basketball game I guess lol

Clint’s rape scene early in High Plains Drifter on the hay would cause quite a stir today.
Not part of the same Leone trilogy, but 100% agree. No doubt.
"Isn't forcible rape in broad daylight a misdemeanor in this town!?"

Mr Screw, I speak on behalf of everyone on the site—we have to see photos of you and Mrs Screw wearing your matching set of Rutgers cowboy boots at an RU tailgate.

To me, Clint became Clint in Play Misty For Me, followed by Dirty Harry.
The Beguiled and Two Mules for Sister Sara were also damn good.
Thunderbolt and Lightfoot one of my favorites.
This guy has the absolute best resume of acting and directing in Hollywood history.
IMO he is THE GOAT

To me, Clint became Clint in Play Misty For Me, followed by Dirty Harry.
The Beguiled and Two Mules for Sister Sara were also damn good.
Thunderbolt and Lightfoot one of my favorites.
This guy has the absolute best resume of acting and directing in Hollywood history.
IMO he is THE GOAT
The Outlaw Josie Wales.

Mr Screw, I speak on behalf of everyone on the site—we have to see photos of you and Mrs Screw wearing your matching set of Rutgers cowboy boots at an RU tailgate.

No. I wasn't clear. She has them. I just used the we for effect. Sadly I do not own any cowboy boots - and certainly not Rutgers Cowboy boots.

Mrs Screw, your other half couldn’t be making it any more clear what he wants for his birthday present. If his birthday isn’t before the Spring Game, go ahead and buy them now as an early gift.

Mrs Screw, your other half couldn’t be making it any more clear what he wants for his birthday present. If his birthday isn’t before the Spring Game, go ahead and buy them now as an early gift.

Negative. No RU boots for me.

ADVERTISEMENT