ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Arizona State DL facing DUI charges in accident that killed NJ Woman

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Arizona State University is not in the NJ.com headlines.

But ASU is in several other news headlines. 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

This tragedy has had me down all day. I did not know this young woman or her family but as they say, maybe we’re all connected. I first read about it last night when a friend posted on Facebook asking for prayers for his niece. In reading about her I realized that she was a high school classmate of the daughter of one of my closest friends. Plus she was the same age as my own daughter. Lastly she had started her career in my field of public accounting.
I just can’t imagine the sense of loss that must be weighing on her family and friends.
A terrible tragedy that was totally avoidable.

This tragedy has had me down all day. I did not know this young woman or her family but as they say, maybe we’re all connected. I first read about it last night when a friend posted on Facebook asking for prayers for his niece. In reading about her I realized that she was a high school classmate of the daughter of one of my closest friends. Plus she was the same age as my own daughter. Lastly she had started her career in my field of public accounting.
I just can’t imagine the sense of loss that must be weighing on her family and friends.
A terrible tragedy that was totally avoidable.
This is a horrific story, I do not know the family, but the family lives in our town the same area. The young woman had just graduated college and was doing well in her career at EY in NYC working towards earning her CPA license.

Reactions: cicero grimes
God awful news, God Bless her and her loved ones.

As far as the Star Ledger, no surprise. They keep there powder dry and only spew hate for Rutgers Athletics! Just imagine if this tragedy were reversed. Front page news, with Rutgers player leading the headline.

At least one op-ed explaining why Rutgers should drop all of their D-1 sports.

Reactions: redking
ADVERTISEMENT