ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Army-Navy for Patriot League Baseball Championship

Love the Service Academies.Baseball eh? And unlike their opponents in FB,the only one wearing shin guards in this game will be the Catchers.

Last edited:
I can't watch baseball games live, but I when Army football games used to be over by halftime, I would go for walks and the stadium was always a good spot to hangout. Its a nice stadium

RZ6rOx5.jpg

Pretty cool. Has something like this every happened before? It would be pretty cool to see them go against each other for the league basketball championship someday.

I played against Army & Navy in college. Always fun going to their place. I also thought they had an unfair athletic advantage in that they didn't have the same distractions (read: party life) that we faced in college... ;-)

I saw an article a few years ago about a pitcher from West Point that we faced who died in combat. Very impressive "kid" obviously, but I remember him being just so much better than anyone else we faced. The article stated that he had offers for all the big schools, maybe got drafted too, but had his heart set on West Point.

I admired the cadets and midshipmen more every day (as well as all those that join the military).

Reactions: BlockR
For those interested in Navy Football single game tickets just went on sale today to the public.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT