ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Atlantic City Air Show 2022. Tomorrow

WhiteBus

Hall of Famer
Oct 4, 2011
Anyone going? Always a great air show. Free, close enough for most of us to get to. Forecast looks great. Not a scorcher as in some years. 11:30 to after the Thunderbirds start up at 3pm. My favorites are local legend (Jim Beasley Jr from Bucks County) and his awesome P-51 Mustang demonstration. The Navy Legacy flight with a F/A 18 Super Hornet and this year a Corsair! But the best is the NJANG 177th wing, F-16 - Jersey Devils lighting up the sky's and the crowd. Enjoy if you are going.

Reactions: RUPete
You should re-post the travel guide you provided to another poster a couple of years back. Someone asked about the show and you gave a complete guide including food recommendations. I remember thinking that’s why this is still a good board.

Reactions: 240sx7426
I'd rather be able to see them on the ground.

I did ride in a B-17 a couple of years ago - took off from Trenton.

One of the most incredible things I've ever done. Sounded like ten thousand lawn mowers.

Aluminum Overcast.

The best spot for first timers who just want to show up, carry nothing. No cooler, tent , chairs etc is the Biergarten Atlantic City

Great place. If your are a Budweiser/Miller Lite person this is not your spot. Half the taps are biers from Germany the other is local craft beers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT