ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Attempting pic post

alden1

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2008
kjeLNIl.jpg

Last edited:
You don't need to actually post the imgur media link, i.e., the second part of your post. You just need to add either the imgur URL to the photo popup, or go to BB Code Editor (the small wrench in the upper right corner of the editor box) and paste in the BB Code link from imgur. I always do the latter when I post a photo from imgur. Such as this one:

NL2Gg2H.gif

Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
Thank you JM0513. Hmmmm perhaps the "0513" corresponds to your birthday, if so, Happy - belated - Birthday !

Reactions: Jm0513
Meh ?!? All a matter of taste I suppose.

Give me an exotic looking woman with almond shaped eyes - Asian or Latina - any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Not sure how old you are, but remember Tera Patrick? I think you'd like her. Be careful googling if you're around any youngins...she was in adult films. Olivia Munn(?) comes to mind as well. I think she dated Aaron Rodgers. I don't want to hijack this fellas thread. lol

Last edited:
Not sure how old you are, but remember Tera Patrick? I think you'd like her. Be careful googling if you're around any youngins...she was in adult films. Olivia Munn(?) comes to mind as well. I think she dated Aaron Rodgers.

Olivia is #3 on my list, behind my wife and Jessica ........ Tera is pretty as well, very similar look as Jessica, but I imagine the years have not been kind to her given her profession.

Olivia is #3 on my list, behind my wife and Jessica ........ Tera is pretty as well, very similar look as Jessica, but I imagine the years have not been kind to her given her profession.
My best friend's sister(Russian) married a Japanese man. Their children look like dolls. Blondish hair, almond eyes, one may have hazel IIRC. When I was younger I had a thing for Bruce Lee's son. Lol

Reactions: RutHut
My best friend's sister(Russian) married a Japanese man. Their children look like dolls. Blondish hair, almond eyes, one may have hazel IIRC. When I was younger I had a thing for Bruce Lee's son. Lol

Careful you're dating yourself - Brandon Lee has been dead for almost 30 years. Tragic death on set of the Crow. With his looks he would have gone far if he had a lick of acting chops. Sadly we will never really know.

You don't need to actually post the imgur media link, i.e., the second part of your post. You just need to add either the imgur URL to the photo popup, or go to BB Code Editor (the small wrench in the upper right corner of the editor box) and paste in the BB Code link from imgur. I always do the latter when I post a photo from imgur. Such as this one:

NL2Gg2H.gif
[/QUOTEhttps://i.imgur.com/ZXYCPlK.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT