ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best Pizza in Iselin/Woodbridge

Nunzio's is good for us at work. 675 Route 1. There's a Nunzio's II as well. IF you guys want to go out, there is a KILLER italian place on Route 27 called Casa Giuseppe. It is fairly upscale, but great. Also, can go up Route 1 to Jose Tejas, a tex mex roadhouse.

Brooklyn Boys Pizza near Loucas off of Parsonage Road. Technically in Edison but right next to Iselin.

9 State Route 27 in Edison. If you want a sandwich, I recommend the Dean Martin.

San Remos and Strawberrys. Both are pretty good.

As someone that is from the iselin/Woodbridge area the answer is strwawberry's . It's really not even close Z Listen to the others that posted in this thread . Go and get a pizza and pitcher and enjoy.

Does Carmen still own Oakwood?
Do the two gay ladies still own Strawberries? I loved Sciortinos. We made great pizza at Poor Billy's years ago.

No. And poor Billy's pizza was never good . Owner ran that place to the ground and jumped in front of a train.

No. And poor Billy's pizza was never good . Owner ran that place to the ground and jumped in front of a train.

Poor Billy's was real good when Gil was in charge of the pizza area. First few years.Then again I was usually eating it buzzing at 2 in the morning. Billy was nuts. Our managers meetings were crazy.

Unlike some others I won't cheat in this thread and name Edison and Colonia places. Otherwise I'd be here all night.

Italian Touch on Gill Lane is underrated, that used to be my lunch spot.

I moved away in 2009. That was a nice place. I now Colonial Cafe is still there, best breakfast joint on earth.

Yes it was a nice place . I think they had an ownership change . My opinion is that it's not as good as it was. But I haven't tried it in about a year so I could be mistaken.

ADVERTISEMENT