ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bitcoin, Altcoins, NFT's & All Things Crypto

Hate to say this, but I'm taking a small crap shot on Luna right now. I flipped a random shitcoin that never amounted to much. If this gets figured out, the upside is much better than my shitcoin. If it goes belly up (very strong possibility) oh well.

Hate to say this, but I'm taking a small crap shot on Luna right now. I flipped a random shitcoin that never amounted to much. If this gets figured out, the upside is much better than my shitcoin. If it goes belly up (very strong possibility) oh well.
I bought a tiny bit at 50 cents lmao

I've been thinking about doing the same lol

What about the protocol that is associated with LUNA, Ankor (ANK)?

Reactions: Ash_Hole
I think it’s safe to say El Salvador is probably F’d:

Here's the thing though, are they ****ed any more than the would have been had they continued on their current path? How much longer until their $ devalues itself more akin to Venezuela or Argentina? Buekele needs to ride out the next 6 - 16 mos. If he can do so, he just may be championed as a hero

Reactions: lakejj
Here's the thing though, are they ****ed any more than the would have been had they continued on their current path? How much longer until their $ devalues itself more akin to Venezuela or Argentina? Buekele needs to ride out the next 6 - 16 mos. If he can do so, he just may be championed as a hero
I think they are F’d more because if they listened to the IMF and dumped the BTC strategy they may be inline for some monetary handouts. Not sure that’s the case now especially with it’s bond rating in the crapper. I’ll be the first to say I hope BTC and crypto stabilizes because it will take the entire market down.

Sometime you need to swing for the fences! It will be 100x or gone. :)

lolz...i just happened to be reviewing this today too....
COIN - COINBASE GLOBAL INC
Trade Date 10/19/2021
Settle Date 10/21/2021
Security # #######
CUSIP # #######
Action Sell

Price $300.00

don't worry kids...... they are hard lessons to learn..... but they will help you down the road... we've all lost a couple fortunes....

lolz...i just happened to be reviewing this today too....
COIN - COINBASE GLOBAL INC
Trade Date 10/19/2021
Settle Date 10/21/2021
Security # #######
CUSIP # #######
Action Sell

Price $300.00

don't worry kids...... they are hard lessons to learn..... but they will help you down the road... we've all lost a couple fortunes....
It sounds like a number of people in this thread have lost a fortune. Man, that is rough.

don't disagree... @0.0374 why not......

edit: lolz..... $0.0191.... dropping like a rock as I was typing that... typing that post saved me nearly 50% :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RU-05
bold move...They halted the blockchain a few hours ago. I think it's nearing a certain death soon, bringing BTC down to 20k with it. Hope I'm wrong
I’m not buying much, just doing it for the fun of it really since it’s pretty much in a death spiral.

I’m banking on a GameStop meme type comeback for Luna. Although they printed so many tokens I don’t think it mathematically can ever go back above a penny, lol

It sounds like a number of people in this thread have lost a fortune. Man, that is rough.
Lol. I'm still in the green thanks to buying BTC & ETH early-ish in 2020. All the alts I held on to too long I'm upside down on, except for AMP. Lesson learned here, stop ****ing around with garbage.

I’m banking on a GameStop meme type comeback for Luna. Although they printed so many tokens I don’t think it mathematically can ever go back above a penny, lol
It's game over. I'll hold my 6000 tokens but I anticipate it being as useful as the random garbage token that one day airdropped 10 million into my meta mask wallet.

I'm just going to sit here and stack sats. This whole luna fiasco could be a positive thing, amplifying the calls for regulations and essentially speeding up the spot etf approval. Spot demand will essentially trigger a halving due to ongoing supply demand. Factor that in with the halving set to occur in 2024, and the new btc mined will be cut from 6.25 to 3.125 then an etf will account for half of that volume pulling the incoming btc down to 1.55 per block. This number was 12.5 in mid 2020. Hate to say this, but in a perfect world it trades sideways for the next year, allowing me to continue to drip in.

Reactions: T2Kplus20
Lol. I'm still in the green thanks to buying BTC & ETH early-ish in 2020. All the alts I held on to too long I'm upside down on, except for AMP. Lesson learned here, stop ****ing around with garbage.

It's game over. I'll hold my 6000 tokens but I anticipate it being as useful as the random garbage token that one day airdropped 10 million into my meta mask wallet.

I'm just going to sit here and stack sats. This whole luna fiasco could be a positive thing, amplifying the calls for regulations and essentially speeding up the spot etf approval. Spot demand will essentially trigger a halving due to ongoing supply demand. Factor that in with the halving set to occur in 2024, and the new btc mined will be cut from 6.25 to 3.125 then an etf will account for half of that volume pulling the incoming btc down to 1.55 per block. This number was 12.5 in mid 2020. Hate to say this, but in a perfect world it trades sideways for the next year, allowing me to continue to drip in.
Btc is always a good investment

my favorite quote from Bloomberg this morning is:
stability of those coins has always been somewhat in doubt

lol..... beautiful..

Madoff steals $65B and it's the biggest news story for a decade and leads to the biggest clawback in American history...... $65B in crypto disappears overnight and there's barely a peep.........

buy more BTC! it'll be fine...... (pls don't @me how BTC and LUNA are different....)

Last edited:
My #1 position is up 42% in the last day. The losses of the last week will be gone soon. As @bob-loblaw said before, if you’re a believer, this was a great time to accumulate.
maybe.

or.........

wrw4g14hf6l51-770x770.jpg

Nope. Started at .20, this “never seen before crypto crash” brought it back to .60. Back above $1 now so your chart is a bit off. Good learning lesson for people about the value of utility coins.
I'm always happy to see people make money......

but, you think this is over?

my favorite quote from Bloomberg this morning is:
stability of those coins has always been somewhat in doubt

lol..... beautiful..

Madoff steals $65B and it's the biggest news story for a decade and leads to the biggest clawback in American history...... $65B in crypto disappears overnight and there's barely a peep.........

buy more BTC! it'll be fine...... (pls don't @me how BTC and LUNA are different....)
That’s the beauty of decentralization.

And yes, BTC is a great buy now.

Coinbase, which allows trading in coins based on random horoscopes and Burger Kings Whoppers thinks LUNA is too risky.....

coin.jpg

Bitcoin is probably too big to fail, though...

So o was just at the SAlT conference in the Bahamas 2wks ago when the market was pumping.
Now I’m headed to west palm beach for permissionless this week and the market is upended.
will be very interesting to see/hear the discussions and hear peoples opinions opinions now.

I am still a big believer in the technology aspect as well as HOW that can be leveraged to change traditional finance. I am not sold on stablecoins(clearly) not the metaverse but I think there are a lot of great projects out there along with tokenization of real world objects which can be helpful in society

Reactions: RUfromSoCal?
So o was just at the SAlT conference in the Bahamas 2wks ago when the market was pumping.
Now I’m headed to west palm beach for permissionless this week and the market is upended.
will be very interesting to see/hear the discussions and hear peoples opinions opinions now.

I am still a big believer in the technology aspect as well as HOW that can be leveraged to change traditional finance. I am not sold on stablecoins(clearly) not the metaverse but I think there are a lot of great projects out there along with tokenization of real world objects which can be helpful in society
The cool kids will be at #RiskOn.
But, what do I know... I don't understand Crypto

Reactions: RUBlackout
Perhaps some details?
I’ll give you the details that I see: Bitcoin

-5.45% day
-19.32% week
-28.45% month
-41.76% year

and people that bought alt coins late last year are getting CRUSHED; many down 80% or more.

ADVERTISEMENT