ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Brady Retires for Good This Time

The ones who will suffer the most from his desire to play an extra year are his 13 year old son and 10 year old daughter.

EmGvgOTXYAAHNjP.jpg

He should have stayed retired last yr. He lost his family and didn’t win a playoff game in this last season.
He certainly looked old and inept on the field, especially over the last several games, but maybe the marriage was already over. Veronika Rajek isn't a bad consolation prize.

Reactions: Kbee3
In other news...
Mike Franscessa says he is going to retire for real this time.
J Lo says this engagement/wedding will last forever.
An athlete signs a huge contract with a crappy team and says "Its not about the money."

Brady had a great year by everyone else’s standard but his.

The Bucs were the problem

As soon as Arians and Brown had the stupid argument (and I blame Arians more) I knew the Bucs were over.

Losing Wurfs was another rock around the neck

Reactions: Caliknight
Tom Brady has a massive contract $375 million/ 10 years waiting for him over at Fox Network as a broadcaster. Hope he gets back with his ex wife.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
😂 I mean that's just funny....if you want to be technical, its all true
No Technically he has never been convicted of fraud. So he is not a fraudster. ALSO he lost the greatest most exciting Superbowl of all time to the Eagles. Everything else is true in the title.

No Technically he has never been convicted of fraud. So he is not a fraudster. ALSO he lost the greatest most exciting Superbowl of all time to the Eagles. Everything else is true in the title.
He's not convicted but he's going to be sued, that for sure..The title mentions only the Giants, but that doesn't make it untrue because the Eagles game isnt mentioned...Lastly its a joke fella...

don't get the hate on this guy. Easily the greatest QB to ever play the game. If it wasn't for a miracle escape by Manning followed by an incredible catch, that Pats team goes down as the greatest team of all time and puts the 72 Dolphins to bed as the only undefeated team
You can acknowledge him as a great and still not like the guy. I'm in that boat.

You can acknowledge him as a great and still not like the guy. I'm in that boat.

Don't really know him personally, so I just appreciate his career. What is it that you don't like about him? He puts his team's success first, thats the kind of guy I would want on my team and one of the reasons he has won so much.

Don't really know him personally, so I just appreciate his career. What is it that you don't like about him? He puts his team's success first, thats the kind of guy I would want on my team and one of the reasons he has won so much.
Couldn't really tell you what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: runrutgersrun
In other news...
Mike Franscessa says he is going to retire for real this time.
J Lo says this engagement/wedding will last forever.
An athlete signs a huge contract with a crappy team and says "Its not about the money."
Kiss says that this will be their final farewell tour. The Who says hold my beer (remember watching their 1981 farewell tour on PPV).

And their dad playing football for an extra year won't change that regardless.
Not having a father around during/before puberty for a year won't change anything? I suppose fatherly advice, values, guidance, and support can always be obtained further down the road because that always works out really well. And if not, he can easily afford their therapy sessions. So he does have backup resources.

LOL I'm sure the kids will be ok. They're set for life without having to do a thing. One extra year of football is not a big deal.
Yeah, I think Giselle is worth more than him and he's got that Fox deal coming up. Also, none of us know if the marriage was already done before he chose to play another season.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT