ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Champions League quarterfinals

JayDogSmooth

All Conference
Aug 18, 2006
Italy and Serie A getting hosed

Milan, Inter & Napoli all on the same side of the draw

As a Milan fan, it’s great to see them back where they belong

As an Italy fan, a strong Serie A bodes well for the national team after the last 2 World Cup disasters

Hoping for any of the 3 Italian teams to reach the final.

Big party at the Smooth house, Italy flag waving, plenty of good food, wine & lemonciello

I love the beautiful game, and love it more when my boys are playing in meaningful matches

Forza Azzurri…
Forza Italia!!
🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Of course City would wind up Vs Bayern Munich 🤦🏻‍♂️

Napoli is going to march to the finals. Italy didn't get hosed. They actually got lucky. The other side of the bracket is a million times tougher.

Napoli is going to march to the finals. Italy didn't get hosed. They actually got lucky. The other side of the bracket is a million times tougher.
They’re strong
Haven’t been this good since the Maradonna days

Hosed in not splitting up bracket and putting all Serie A teams on same side

They always get short end of the stick

Reactions: tico brown
They’re strong

Your opinion is very unique. Almost everybody looking at that bracket would agree with Zak. The reason why is everybody should understand City, Madrid and Bayern are in a league of their own from a talent/financial standpoint, plus you throw in Chelsea if they ever figure it out are in the same exclusive club. The Italian teams are not on that level. This bracket though gives a team like Napoli a real shot to win it all by getting to the final and having to win just once against one of those monsters.

Your opinion is very unique. Almost everybody looking at that bracket would agree with Zak. The reason why is everybody should understand City, Madrid and Bayern are in a league of their own from a talent/financial standpoint, plus you throw in Chelsea if they ever figure it out are in the same exclusive club. The Italian teams are not on that level. This bracket though gives a team like Napoli a real shot to win it all by getting to the final and having to win just once against one of those monsters.
I agree keep Napoli on other side and put Milan / inter in City / Madrid draw

They’re strong

It's a random draw. They had 3 out of 8 teams. Wasn't going to be perfect. This basically guarantees them one spot in the final. If it were different draw it's possible they get none. I'm already betting Napoli to win it all and then I can hedge if need be.

Real Madrid and Champions League titles go together like Pork roll, egg and cheese!

Hala Madrid!

Real Madrid and Champions League titles go together like Pork roll, egg and cheese!

Hala Madrid!
Esp when they get the “random draw” of teams like 11th Place Chelsea in the quarters almost every year while City somehow gets the league leaders or champions lol.

And no this is not “looking for an excuse.” I’m just not expecting much after Bayern.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
ADVERTISEMENT