ADVERTISEMENT

OT - cheaper hotels near Manahawkin?

eedouble

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2001
Help! I need to go down to the Manahawkin area this weekend and need to find a hotel for Saturday night. I dont need any kind of beach/pool ammenities, just a clean place to sleep for the night. I was thinking I could find something more inland, but haven't had much luck. The closest I'm finding is Absecon. Anyone have any recommendations? Is that my best bet?

I feel like someone should make a website where you can quickly compare prices of different hotels for your intended dates of travel. Be pretty cool if they had reviews right on the site, too. And imagine if you could just book straight from that same site? Big opportunity there for someone. What think you, all you entrepreneurial types?

Guess until then, we're stuck asking randos on football forums and hoping whatever they suggests actually works out on our narrow travel window. One day!!

I feel like someone should make a website where you can quickly compare prices of different hotels for your intended dates of travel. Be pretty cool if they had reviews right on the site, too. And imagine if you could just book straight from that same site? Big opportunity there for someone. What think you, all you entrepreneurial types?

Guess until then, we're stuck asking randos on football forums and hoping whatever they suggests actually works out on our narrow travel window. One day!!

What would you call it?

Thanks guys (or at least most of you...) Found a great place on airbnb.
Trolls notwithstanding, there are plenty of people here that are always willing to help with suggestions, so I thought I'd see if somebody knew of a place they'd recommend. I've seen much more random posts on here than mine.

So the community rallied and led you through the darkness to airbnb? Thank god for Scarlet Nation!

Just having fun, dude. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: eedouble
So the community rallied and led you through the darkness to airbnb? Thank god for Scarlet Nation!

Just having fun, dude. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know, me too! Had a last minute trip I didnt want to take in the first place and was wasting my time on the boards already anyway...

Reactions: FanuSanu52
Thanks guys (or at least most of you...) Found a great place on airbnb. Trolls notwithstanding, there are plenty of people here that are always willing to help with suggestions, so I thought I'd see if somebody knew of a place they'd recommend. I've seen much more random posts on here than mine.

eedouble with the win, GoodOl'Rutgers gets the save.

hahahaha....I lol'd

eedouble with the win, GoodOl'Rutgers gets the save.
It still bugs me that your "LIKE" count isn't straight thru the roof. You are, perhaps, the only person here that generally add something real.. based on original research.. and related to Rutgers in every thread you start.

Its a bit strange that I don't care about my "like" count at all.. but seeing yours well below so many other here.. that bugs me.

Brilliant !

It still bugs me that your "LIKE" count isn't straight thru the roof. You are, perhaps, the only person here that generally add something real.. based on original research.. and related to Rutgers in every thread you start. Its a bit strange that I don't care about my "like" count at all.. but seeing yours well below so many other here.. that bugs me.

Well, that's nice of you to say.
"You like me. You really like me." (heh-heh-heh-heh)

Like you, I don't really worry about it.

It still bugs me that your "LIKE" count isn't straight thru the roof. You are, perhaps, the only person here that generally add something real.. based on original research.. and related to Rutgers in every thread you start.

Its a bit strange that I don't care about my "like" count at all.. but seeing yours well below so many other here.. that bugs me.

I'm pretty sure the posters with thousands of likes are part of the circle jerk that is the current events board. A bunch of guys patting each other on the back after posting their oh-so-special and unique perspectives.

I'm pretty sure the posters with thousands of likes are part of the circle jerk that is the current events board. A bunch of guys patting each other on the back after posting their oh-so-special and unique perspectives.
I still want to know why you can't like your own post?

Bugs me, too. Source is the man!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT