ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Colonoscopies, Enlarged Prostates and Millenials-London Broil?

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Just trying to consolidate topics to cut down complaints on too many OT's.

Millenials should do better in the workplace since they don't have to worry about colonoscopies and enlarged prostates.

Edit-Added London Broil to title per request of @Graduatedayear2early.

Where does London Broil fit in?

Last edited:
Millenials should do better in the workplace since they don't have to worry about colonoscopies and enlarged prostates.
Unless, of course, their job involves colonoscopies and/or enlarged prostates.

We should start a thread to discuss that!

We should force-feed charred red meat to Millennials until they develop bowel issues and require regular checkups. Only then we will have workplace equality.

As much as I enjoy the Grumpy Old Men vibe of this forum, maybe there should be another section for those under 55?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I run a colonoscopy center if anyone is 50 or above and hasn't had one I strongly suggest it. The docs check your prostate too so its a 2 for one and all under anesthesia! Win-win

are millenials pee shy from all the coddling they get from the schools and parents

17 year old Millenial: Mommy I just cant go when other people are in the bathroom
Mom: Okay its alright, you dont have to do anything you dont want to, we will call the school and find you a safe space for you to go pee pee

Reactions: RUScrew85
You forgot Pods, Honda Accords, best Pizza, Pork Roll vs Taylor Ham and of course the debate on what counts as North vs South Jersey and if Central Jersey actually exist.

Also pretzels . but that is actually a legit topic so never mind that one.

@Knight Shift no discounts. CMS frowns upon that kind of stuff

@Upstream MrScrew is actually one of the funnies people I know (but he is, from time to time, that "get off my lawn" guy

no London Broil the day before a colonoscopy but you may have it for your first meal after....if you insist.

I run a colonoscopy center if anyone is 50 or above and hasn't had one I strongly suggest it. The docs check your prostate too so its a 2 for one and all under anesthesia! Win-win
My first 5 colonoscopies were with out anesthesia
It hurt when he pumped air into the cavity
Last 2 with the gas and painless

Ugh. Now, for me, it's the prep that sucks. Propofol!

Propofol is your friend. Unless you are Michael Jackson and you let your cardiologist give it to you, then it's your death sentence.

Air vs. Gas: based on surveys I have read, gas can improve the patient comfort level but not significantly, nor does it do anything to help the GI doc visualize any better.

I just lost an old friend,91.He had prostate cancer that has spread throughout his entire skeletal system.He had NEVER had a digital checkup or a PSA blood test. Not EVER. Whatever your age is,if you have difficulty urinating get the afore mentioned tests done. If you are 50 or over get them done regularly.

Reactions: OntheBanks
I just lost an old friend,91.He had prostate cancer that has spread throughout his entire skeletal system.He had NEVER had a digital checkup or a PSA blood test. Not EVER. Whatever your age is,if you have difficulty urinating get the afore mentioned tests done. If you are 50 or over get them done regularly.
He was 91? He did pretty damn well for not getting the tests ever done. Were you expecting him to cruise through 100 if he did?

He was 91? He did pretty damn well for not getting the tests ever done. Were you expecting him to cruise through 100 if he did?
As a matter of fact he was expecting to set a new family record for longevity. His older Brother had reached 97.Except for the prostate cancer he was in excellent physical and mental health and was on his way to the record.His last few years of continual chemo,which broke down and damaged his cardio vascular system,was misery.The cancer was being contained but the patient died.An all too familiar statement.

Maybe it was just his time.

Wife's grandmother was a 50+ year smoker, doctor told her to quit. She followed doctor's orders, she had a stroke. She went back to smoking, and lived another 20 years, made it to 94. Outlived 2 of her doctors.

tumblr_mwbt0knOvt1qz8x31o1_500.gif

Maybe it was just his time.

Wife's grandmother was a 50+ year smoker, doctor told her to quit. She followed doctor's orders, she had a stroke. She went back to smoking, and lived another 20 years, made it to 94. Outlived 2 of her doctors.
WOW! Every one should start to or keep on smoking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT