ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Congrats to SHU

And you also hired a coach who looks like he gave money to Whitehead. Sorry i don't want to win that way. Hope you get hit with some kind of sanction. And if Ohio State wins this game by the way conference will still be undefeated.

Reactions: S.W.A.I.N
I have seen the posts on your board. Especially the idiot who said Pikiell paid Montez mathis. Still pissed from that. That is why I have pasted piles of money about Whitehead. Batts you seem like a good guy.

Last edited:
As a SHU grad, think next year's matchup between us will be much closer (recognize that you guys beat us this year deservedly, but talking on averages over the last 4 years). Congrats for your program's legitimate progression. I have no connection to RU, but think it is a plus when we both are strong, so keep it up. I like what Coach P is doing. Hopefully SHU can keep pace.

By the way, the deal with Whitehead was with an agent, not with Willard paying him (feel crazy even having to type this). But thanks for your constructive input.

Reactions: dmitch023
Did you read what I wrote about Mathis? Maybe you will understand.

As a SHU grad, think next year's matchup between us will be much closer (recognize that you guys beat us this year deservedly, but talking on averages over the last 4 years). Congrats for your program's legitimate progression. I have no connection to RU, but think it is a plus when we both are strong, so keep it up. I like what Coach P is doing. Hopefully SHU can keep pace.
So RU wins by 3 instead of 6.

Did you read what I wrote about Mathis? Maybe you will understand.

The guy who posted that nonsense unfortunately has some issues. Most of our other posters condemned that stuff.

Peace Shields. Good luck next year. Looking forward to the rematch at the Rock.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Appreciate the classy posts. Some of you classless guys need to get a life. Sad.
No need to get upset, you shouldn't expect the Hall to get a lot of love on this board.
Just like I don't expect to see much love for Rutgers on Pirate Crew.
Hall made the Dance and that's that, but don't expect a celebration on any board but Pirate Crew.
I didn't follow how they fared in Tourney or season except for seeing posts about them on this board. But would would root for them if I didn't like the other team.
Just like I'd root against them if I liked the Pirates opponent . Otherwise wouldn't care one way or another.

They made the Dance , just be happy about that and not get bent out of shape by the RU fans that don't like Seton Hall and show that feeling on a Rutgers board.

Reactions: halltheway
I have seen the posts on your board. Especially the idiot who said Pikiell paid Montez mathis. Still pissed from that. That is why I have pasted piles of money about Whitehead.
So you're acting like an idiot because someone else did. Now I understand.

Reactions: dmitch023
No, I wrote I don't want to win by hiring a guy like Morton and money goes to Whitehead. you want to win like that good for you. A lot of idiots on the Seton Hall board. Batts is a good guy.

Fixed that for you. Guess you missed yesterday's NY Post among others.
Do you really expect Rutgers fans to go out looking for Hall news or just notice the Pirates aren't being covered in-depth by the local rag and not care enough to look for news about that program.
Seems like you Pirate fans get bent out of shape every-time a Rutgers fan doesn't jump up and down for joy when they hear something about Hall basketball.
The Hall made the dance , be happy about it.
Seton Hall is out, live with it without needing condolences from Rutgers fans.

Reactions: shields
Do you really expect Rutgers fans to go out looking for Hall news or just notice the Pirates aren't being covered in-depth by the local rag and not care enough to look for news about that program.
Seems like you Pirate fans get bent out of shape every-time a Rutgers fan doesn't jump up and down for joy when they hear something about Hall basketball.
The Hall made the dance , be happy about it.
Seton Hall is out, live with it without needing condolences from Rutgers fans.

Thank you, Ward Cleaver. Lol

Reactions: MADHAT1
Just pointing out facts to Duff, which were "inaccurately" stated in his post. As one of my favs said in "A Few Good Men" - "Facts, [I guess] you can't handle the facts". At least you recognized the fact that NJ.com is the local rag, even if it has been giving RU extensive coverage of all its sports.

ADVERTISEMENT