ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Daily COVID thread — 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like you who continually push these BS narratives, antifa idiots burning cities, and the continued push to the left by Democrats is why Trump will win again. Congrats.
Is that what the soccer moms tell you? I'm waiting for you to admit kids can spread it via the 4 studies I posted in reply to you. Never heard back!

take out the failed businessman part and last four years and that describes following either of the two major parties. Biden has a long list of lies and he is spinning new ones every day on the campaign trail. Thing is, he may not even know he is lying, because he is just reading a teleprompter and what the party people are telling him to say. This, of course, does not excuse the daily lies told by Trump. As Michael Corleone said-- we are all part of the same hypocrisy.
No not really you are comparing like 15 lies to 15,000 lies. Trump can't tell the truth.

Is that what the soccer moms tell you? I'm waiting for you to admit kids can spread it via the 4 studies I posted in reply to you. Never heard back!
Just another reminder, you posted under 2 usernames for months 😂😂😂😂😂. I cant stop laughing thinking about this

Reactions: goru1869
If you like your healthcare you can keep your healthcare. If you like your Dr you can.....
Well the little league moms in my town actually said they kept it and can see any doctor. So you are wrong.

Just another reminder, you posted under 2 usernames for months 😂😂😂😂😂. I cant stop laughing thinking about this
Staples still lose in your head ? You can't read! You love me so much you took me off ignore. So cute.

Pfizer expanding their Phase 3 to 44k from 30k. They want to expand diversity to include younger people and people with pre-existing conditions. I take this as a good sign that things are going well for them. I almost want to get in on this trial so I can be done with it.

Reactions: Greg2020
Well, you also failed to respond to my comments on Levitt from a few days ago showing how bad most of his predictions were - even Nobel Laureates can be way off, especially outside of their areas of expertise...
Speaking of the Nobel lol!!!

Reactions: T2Kplus10
Please use proper english, I don't even understand what you are saying.
No need. Those in the know know your old banned screen name. It’s funny how you think this wasn’t easily figured out. At least you admitted you aren’t an attorney and the 8 year law school thing was a ruse. It’s a start.

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
Hey everybody we are going to try something new. Instead of having the one big COVID thread, we are going to start a new daily COVID thread every single day and lock it every night around midnight with a new one starting shortly after.

We will be a little lax on the board rules in this thread about political postings as long as it pertains to COVID. However the rest of the board rules are still in full effect, there will be no fighting, no name calling, etc. There are also no warnings in this thread, if you step out of line here or attack others for no reason, a ban will immediately follow.

With that being said, post away.

Trouble with reading comprehension again...

Reactions: Greg2020
No not really you are comparing like 15 lies to 15,000 lies. Trump can't tell the truth.
I'm proud of you. You are making progress. It's more than 15. A lot more. But congratulations. Obama told some whoppers - like you could keep your doctor and other BS with Obamacare. Biden has a long list after 47 years. He doesn't remember any of them, but there is a long list.

Reactions: goru1869
I'm proud of you. You are making progress. It's more than 15. A lot more. But congratulations. Obama told some whoppers - like you could keep your doctor and other BS with Obamacare. Biden has a long list after 47 years. He doesn't remember any of them, but there is a long list.
I have the same doctor!

No need. Those in the know know your old banned screen name. It’s funny how you think this wasn’t easily figured out. At least you admitted you aren’t an attorney and the 8 year law school thing was a ruse. It’s a start.
More cali lies it's so sad!

You didn’t hear back because I haven’t had time to read them. And not, I don’t need soccer moms to tell me that. It’s a well known fact. We know you are still on your parents plan and they pay your cell phone so we wouldn’t expect you to know.
  • According to NBC News, the Obama administration knew in July 2010 that more than 40 percent to 67 percent of people in the individual market would likely not be able to keep their existing policies.[3]
  • Health policy consultant Robert Laszewski estimated 80 percent of individual insurance buyers would have to find new policies.[3]

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT