ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Daily COVID thread - 9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, using $5MM of Covid relief for tourism commercials.

gasp 200 cases...you and Numbers should get a room together and hide under the bed

I believe they are 45th in the country in deaths and maybe 38th or 39th in deaths per million but again lets fear mongering the crap out of them and psst its nothing to do with politics

Reactions: T2Kplus10
Not what she said at all. She said, "“I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about." She also said she would trust Fauci's opinion. After her comments, though, the 9 CEOs and 8 FDA lead scientists/regulators did come out and pledge that approval would be based only on the science. Despite that outcome, I disagree with her approach here and Trump's - we don't need politicians weighing in on this other than to say let's trust that the FDA will review this properly.

For someone who says he's just posting the scientific facts, I see a distinct political undertone in every single one of your posts. You're just as bad as everyone who has turned this virus political. I thought you were better than that, but it seems getting Trump out of office is more important to you.

gasp 200 cases...you and Numbers should get a room together and hide under the bed

I believe they are 45th in the country in deaths and maybe 38th or 39th in deaths per million but again lets fear mongering the crap out of them and psst its nothing to do with politics
But now the virus is starting to virus there. So nothing they can do to stop it!!!

Pfizer CEO says coronavirus vaccine could be distributed to Americans before year's end

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said on Sunday that it is a “likely scenario” that the company’s coronavirus vaccine could be distributed to Americans before the new year if it’s proven by federal regulators to be safe and effective.

"I cannot say what the FDA will do, but I think is a likely scenario and we are preparing for it," Bourla said in an interview on CBS’ “Face the Nation.” “We started already manufacturing and we have already manufactured hundreds of thousands of doses, so just in case we have a good study readout, conclusive and FDA, plus the advisory committee feels comfortable, that we will be ready."

Though Bourla said Pfizer's studies show that there's "a good chance that we will know if the product works by the end of October," he noted that distribution before the end of the year ultimately comes down to if and when regulators like the Food and Drug Administration issue a license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT