ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Daily COVID Thread - 9/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not man-made and it wasn't at the Wuhan Lab and accidentally released. But just for giggles, if it were in a Chinese lab, to think the government would have released it first in China, cratering the world economy, on purpose, is flat earth level insanity. Anyone who believes this crackpot is, by definition, a crackpot.

show your receipts....oh nevermind

I've posted quite a few links to scholarly articles that disagree completely with the "made in the lab" conspiracy theories, so I'm not inclined to repeat all that unless requested, but with regard to this "paper," did you know it was funded by the "Rule of Law Society," which is a political non-profit group dedicated to "investigating Chinese corruption" and is led by Steve Bannon and underwritten by fugitive Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui?

I have no love for the Chinese government, but Bannon has already been indicted for fraud in his role in raising money for the build the wall charity - remember that yacht they joked about buying with stolen funds from contributors? That was owned by Guo Wengui and the author of this non peer-reviewed "paper" also happens to be a regular on Bannon's nutty 4-hour daily YouTube-show "War Room Pandemic."

To think that this "paper" isn't a political hit-job is to have one's head in the sand - the first link, below, discusses how Yan has been promising "damning evidence" of a lab made virus for months and none was provided at all in this "paper" (just recycled claims that have been circulating for months). If people want to buy into this theory, someone at least needs to provide a good source with some actual convincing science behind it.

i thought scientists, just like mathmaticians, can examine the information provided in a paper and can determine the veracity. i posted her paper and i see that she provided some interesting information. in fact, she make a claim in the paper as a scientist, that the spike protein sequence found in the virus is not natural due to the fact that is has never been found in nature that way.
i am not a scientist and have no idea whether that claim is true or not.
rather than providing a convincing argument you seem to be dismissing her paper because who paid for it.
what does scientific veracity has anything do to with who funded it?
did you read the paper?

Reactions: LETSGORU91
yes its such a totalitarian regime, now tell me who want to lock things down, allow rioters to roam the city streets, shut down free speech and implement policies where they tell you how to think and spend money and make you bow to blm
They are doing all of this on his watch ; he’s the president of law and order apparently ; at least that’s what he told us in 2016 and now in 2020. If he’s the only thing that keeps America protected , why are all of these things happening on his watch ? If it’s only the dem cities faults , why is he running on law and order again ? It makes no sense . And how come law and order doesn’t apply to him and his cronies that are continually breaking the laws and end up in jail . How about his pedafile friends that he gives a free pass too? Why isn’t it law and order for them too?

Reactions: Greg2020
antifa is taking over the cities, havent you been paying attention
But I thought he’s law and order !! If they are taking over them now on his watch , wouldn’t they do the same in his next turn too? If he was a law and order president , why wouldn’t he stop it ?

Bac,
You honestly have no credibility. I dare you to watch what he is saying tonight and actually think he’s doing a good job . I mean , he says he running on law and order and did in 2016 but says he has done a good job except in D cities . Does he know the cities are in the US too and he is the president of all the states , just not red states ? Why would law and order be different in 2020 when Dems control most of all of the major cities .?
A Trumper post. Unreal.

Maybe my sense of humor is too dry or subtle. When I said "quadruple blind" pertaining to wearing of masks, that was a signal that I was goofing on the whole idea of such a study, as it would be difficult to conduct. This discussion is not going very productively is it? Let's just agree that we disagree. But it should be pointed out that you and I can strongly disagree on an issue and not resort to shaming, name-calling, etc. The way a conversation with opposing viewpoints should be conducted. At a tailgate someday, we can discuss my disdain for the statin industry and how MDs unnecessarily push statins on patients.
Jackass. I kid, I kid. We can talk about statins, but not at a tailgate, lol - we can talk about football, yoga pants, beer, flank steak, music, and maybe the weather...

Reactions: biker7766
he was brilliant and empathetic talking to the women whose mother died..wow, powerful moments
She said her mom died of cancer and he kept saying she died of Covid . Imagine if Biden has done this ? Bac , you truly have lost it and are truly in a cult . Congrats

They are doing all of this on his watch ; he’s the president of law and order apparently ; at least that’s what he told us in 2016 and now in 2020. If he’s the only thing that keeps America protected , why are all of these things happening on his watch ? If it’s only the dem cities faults , why is he running on law and order again ? It makes no sense . And how come law and order doesn’t apply to him and his cronies that are continually breaking the laws and end up in jail . How about his pedafile friends that he gives a free pass too? Why isn’t it law and order for them too?

what crime did the President commit...oh nevermind

pedos? you got the wrong party shelley

It's not man-made and it wasn't at the Wuhan Lab and accidentally released. But just for giggles, if it were in a Chinese lab, to think the government would have released it first in China, cratering the world economy, on purpose, is flat earth level insanity. Anyone who believes this crackpot is, by definition, a crackpot.
Obviously biased. However as I said earlier. Before this crap spread there were many reports that is was started in a lab. It wasn't intentional. Just a horrible mistake.

h

did Nicole Wallace tell you this or Don Lemons or was it Joy Reid.....oh now I know it was the gals at the View

did Nicole Wallace tell you this or Don Lemons or was it Joy Reid
It’s called common sense ; . You and him are the ones saying the cities are burning , antifa is taking over and the suburbs are going to hell . Who is the president right now and why would it change next term ? How come he can’t control it if he’s the law and order president . I still haven’t gotten an answer

the cities control it, they are refusing help, some have accepted it and it works, well done mr president...its as simple as that, you vote for Trump so racist and violent blm rioters dont try to move into your city or town, hopefully the citizens of some of these cities wake up and vote their mayors out of office or move out...they are already doing that in nyc

the cities control it, they are refusing help, some have accepted it and it works, well done mr president...its as simple as that, you vote for Trump so racist and violent blm rioters dont try to move into your city or town, hopefully the citizens of some of these cities wake up and vote their mayors out of office or move out...they are already doing that in nyc
Who’s fear mongering now BAC. I thought that was for the Dems . So as soon as Joe is elected , BLM is coming into my town to take over . Got it . Trump shouldn’t be running on Law and Order than if you are saying it’s only the cities and mayors that really control the crime and peace . Why run on something you have no control over then? Why , because you know it’s a load of crap . He has literarily no other platform that he is running on except trying to provoke more fear and chaos .

you seem hurt and concerned, i am so sorry you are going through this
You’ve been owned in this entire thread by common sense and logic. You’ve been taken for a wild ride by a con man . Take your loss and go to bed ; you have a big day tomorrow I’m sure .

Who’s fear mongering now BAC. I thought that was for the Dems . So as soon as Joe is elected , BLM is coming into my town to take over . Got it . Trump shouldn’t be running on Law and Order than if you are saying it’s only the cities and mayors that really control the crime and peace . Why run on something you have no control over then? Why , because you know it’s a load of crap . He has literarily no other platform that he is running on except trying to provoke more fear and chaos .
Wow. What a racist post. I live in Philly. White mayor. Who is killing business. We are still under the worst arbitrary restrictions. The DA is white and is a cancer to my city. Protects everyone including cop killers including the clown that shot my friend through a door serving a warrant. His name is James O'Connor. Jimmy was a good friend, great man. And served for the people in Philly. Stop the BS please.

Wow. What a racist post. I live in Philly. White mayor. Who is killing business. We are still under the worst arbitrary restrictions. The DA is white and is a cancer to my city. Protects everyone including cop killers including the clown that shot my friend through a door serving a warrant. His name is James O'Connor. Jimmy was a good friend, great man. And served for the people in Philly. Stop the BS please.
What exactly in this post is racist . Please try harder .

Yes,
That was a joke because that was basically what BAC and Donny have been saying is going to happen if Biden wins. The whole post was satire
You are bad at jokes and satire. Don't give up your day job if you have one.

bac2therac said:

I responded to this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT