ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Daily Covid thread 9/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modena status update. Definitely moving slower than they wanted. Probably a month behind Pfizer now. Pfizer definitely showing who’s the real big pharma company.

The Phase III COVE trial of the COVID-19 vaccine, mRNA-1273, enrolled 25,296 volunteers as of September 16. To date, 10,025 participants have received the second vaccination.

Can’t stress enough how much I dislike Biden, but if the constant videos like these don’t make your blood boil enough to want to vote the current prez out, nothing will.

Can’t stress enough how much I dislike Biden, but if the constant videos like these don’t make your blood boil enough to want to vote the current prez out, nothing will.

Lmao. That lady is crazy so we should
vote Trump out? Who cares if the other guys is reading his speeches at a 3rd grade level. Judge Trump by the action of one lady. Priceless.

Gotta remind myself, these are the people behind those crazy twitter posts. She needs to be locked up in a padded room ASAP.

Reactions: RU23
vote Trump out? Who cares if the other guys is reading his speeches at a 3rd grade level. Judge Trump by the action of one lady. Priceless.
Who called it a hoax? Trump speaks at a 4th grade level. Glad you acknowledge that she and the countless other anti-masking Trumpsters, such as bac (see above), are crazy!

Who called it a hoax? Trump speaks at a 4th grade level. Glad you acknowledge that she and the countless other anti-masking Trumpsters, such as bac (see above), are crazy!
At least they are not encouraging violence against police and Trump is definitely speaking at an 11th grade level. Lol

I’m not sold on the mask hoax since the CDC continues to flip flop on many issues. But I do wear one and I’m voting for Trump. You guys are just desperate for reasons to vote AGAINST Trump. I get that but stop with the flip tloppjng and violence. Posts like those you are making show you have TDS. I dont hate. Biden. I feel really sorry for the guy because that can be you or me in 40 years.

At least they are not encouraging violence against police and Trump is definitely speaking at an 11th grade level. Lol

I’m not sold on the mask hoax since the CDC continues to flip flop on many issues. But I do wear one and I’m voting for Trump. You guys are just desperate for reasons to vote AGAINST Trump. I get that but stop with the flip tloppjng and violence. Posts like those you are making show you have TDS. I dont hate. Biden. I feel really sorry for the hug because that can be you or me in 40 years.

I was just about to bust your chops about "dong hate," but looks like you fixed at the exact same time, lol. It was showing as "dong" in your inline text but "dont" in the quote.

Who called it a hoax?

Reactions: bac2therac
Why the personal attack because i support Trump...psst Karen i wear my mask where required

Because you've whined and fought tooth and nail every step of the way since March and your only concerns in the world are how the pandemic affects you and Trumpy?

Just guessing.

I’m not sold on the mask hoax since the CDC continues to flip flop on many issues. But I do wear one and I’m voting for Trump. You guys are just desperate for reasons to vote AGAINST Trump. I get that but stop with the flip tloppjng and violence. Posts like those you are making show you have TDS. I dont hate. Biden. I feel really sorry for the guy because that can be you or me in 40 years.
Trump definitely speaks at a bigly level.

I was just about to bust your chops about "dong hate," but looks like you fixed at the exact same time, lol. It was showing as "dong" in your inline text but "dont" in the quote.
Autocorrect is controlling my typing and I can’t read it until I post and then enlarge. No pun intended (I enlarged dong)

Reactions: zappaa and fsg2
I’ll never understand why people get so attached to a politician like it’s their own mother. Sports teams, I get it. But politicians? These guys are lower than used car salesmen.
Always hated politics and never followed them until they were thrust into our faces with social media. It’s awful. I’m voting for Trump due to the policies and not Trump himself. But our vote doesn’t count in N.J. because the Dems have been rigging the system for decades (just kidding)

I’ll never understand why people get so attached to a politician like it’s their own mother. Sports teams, I get it. But politicians? These guys are lower than used car salesmen.

I agree. Politicians are all liars and in it for themselves. I can admit that. Some cannot and become deranged

Nyu student suspended for attending an Off campus rooftop party in nyc..power grabs never end
Thank you for your $300k. We will now teach you what we want to teach you and control you all the way. Maybe we should start some Republican universities that cost less?

Reactions: biker7766
How about Trump himself? I’m sorry to say that video reminds me of every one of Trumps press conferences .

How about Trump himself? I’m sorry to say that video reminds me of every one of Trumps press conferences .
You must have TDS. He’s tested and everyone around him is tested and he is isolated. No need for him to wear a mask. He says wearing a mask is patriotic which is exactly how I feel. That lady in the video is just as crazy as those I have seen mask Shaming others. I have seen many crazies in favor of masks too.

Good to see the CDC's balls have been at least partly restored after having the HHS forcing inappropriate and inaccurate language into CDC guidances and that they've restored the common sense guidance for asymptomatic people who have been in contact with someone with COVID to get tested. Waiting for the bully-in-chief to start tweeting about this...

Reactions: Greg2020
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT