ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Daily Covid thread 9/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not going to go back to New York for a while but did this AM

Drove up to Brooklyn for some business. Drove thru there in July to go to Long Island but that was more for entertainment purposes . Today was straight work so it was interesting to say the least to be out and about in NYC (adjacent) for first time in awhile

Gotta admit it was different. Quite empty. Grabbed free street parking quite easily. Did the job and was back over the Verrazano quickly thereafter. That said I put my mask on when I got there and most people around did the same. In and out, quick and efficient. good morning trip. Quite desolate though which I appreciated for getting my work done.

Was not going to go back to New York for a while but did this AM

Drove up to Brooklyn for some business. Drove thru there in July to go to Long Island but that was more for entertainment purposes . Today was straight work so it was interesting to say the least to be out and about in NYC (adjacent) for first time in awhile

Gotta admit it was different. Quite empty. Grabbed free street parking quite easily. Did the job and was back over the Verrazano quickly thereafter. That said I put my mask on when I got there and most people around did the same. In and out, quick and efficient. good morning trip. Quite desolate though which I appreciated for getting my work done.
See any shootings or smoldering ruins?

• Haha
Reactions: thegock
There was a reason I went to Brooklyn at like 9:30am and it wasn’t traffic. In and out and believe me I had some a little backup in my car if you will.

Latino countries seen to be doing poorly. In the US if was Latinos and Blacks. I think they’re all wearing masks. Hope yhey find a link soon so we an focus our efforts where they belong.

Last edited:
Latino countries seen to be doing poorly. In the US if was Latinos and Blacks. I think they’re all wearing masks. Hope yhey find a link soon so we an focus our efforts where they belong.
Unfortunately some of those areas weren’t heading the President’s warnings. Hazelton, Pa. is a perfect example. See the stories about what was going on there in the early days.

HCQ could have been used widely to keep this from spreading. It’s not great once the disease latches on to older Patients with 2.6 comorbidities. Then again, nothing has worked all that well for those people. The anti HCQ movement was a typical anti Trump movement. Just like looting, rioting and executing cops. No stones have been left unturned.

The problem is the guy doesn’t even understand what he’s being told to read.

A couple of months ago he said 150 million Americans were killed by guns. Basically everyone is dead is his world.

Since he rarely leaves the basement and when he does he has like 10 people at his events you can see why he is confused.

Reactions: biker7766
A couple of months ago he said 150 million Americans were killed by guns. Basically everyone is dead is his world.

Since he rarely leaves the basement and when he does he has like 10 people at his events you can see why he is confused.
Don’t forget the 6000 military Joe said died from COVID.

Reactions: RUDead
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT