ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Day 3 of the Battle at the Beach at Ocean City

tico brown

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2005
Anyone know if Rutgers is seriously considering either the Millville HS QB or WR? Both has put on a show vs one of Pittsburgh’s top HSs so far, leading 21-3 at the half at eh first Sunday game of the Battle at the Beach in Ocean City.

Stayed right next to the stadium on Sixth street 1 block from the Ocean last week. I was wondering why the HS was so busy.

Reactions: MulletCork
Millville 28-10 over Thomas Jefferson (Pa) in the middle of the third. QB just threw his 4th TD.

Link to stream is up above.

Holy Spirit vs Cherokee at 2pm

I'm sure Dennis Thomas is in touch with them and is letting Schiano what type of recruits they are.

All I know is that Millville vs Irvington game at Rutgers next week is going to a BATTLE. And a possible preview of the Group 4 Championship. If Rutgers don’t know about that Millville crew by then…

Anyone know if Rutgers is seriously considering either the Millville HS QB or WR? Both has put on a show vs one of Pittsburgh’s top HSs so far, leading 21-3 at the half at eh first Sunday game of the Battle at the Beach in Ocean City.

Bill Evans has the wrong Zamot. Josh Zamot from Millville graduated in 2019 and plays for the Stony Brook Seawolves.

He should have said Jacob Zamot--he camped at Rutgers in May, from TOS, seems like he still does not have offers. He is class of 2024.

Brooks is class of 2025, and TOS lists Rutgers as extending an offer. Rutgers offered when he was in 8th grade.

AJ Surace is the grandson of the greatest head coach at Millville. Lock up all the Millville ties for this class.

Stayed right next to the stadium on Sixth street 1 block from the Ocean last week. I was wondering why the HS was so busy.
Haha I was on Sixth Street too, right across from the field. Checked out yesterday. It was a zoo on Friday and Saturday! They had the Eagles cheerleaders come to the beach Friday for a photo op with an Eagles sand sculpture. Saw them on the boardwalk too.

ADVERTISEMENT