ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Dewey Beach bachelor party recommendations

BK_TO_THE

Redshirt
Jan 11, 2010
Looking to plan a weekend in Dewey Beach for my brother's bachelor party in mid September. Does anyone have any restaurants to recommend, bars to check out, things to do? I've never been. Thanks...

Dogfish Head Brewery is only 35 minutes away. Good place to start sample some beers, get a tour, and play some bocce ball out front.

Change the venue

Agree. If I was his brother I'd be a tad disappointed in the venue. Dewey Beach is likely to be a ghost town in mid September. Atlantic City is a far better local choice, among many other better choices.

Agree. If I was his brother I'd be a tad disappointed in the venue. Dewey Beach is likely to be a ghost town in mid September. Atlantic City is a far better local choice, among many other better choices.
I would even say the poconos if they want something low key. Go to mt airy, lots of good golf, and good fully nude strips clubs in pleasure dome, grand view, etc.

Rent from a Harlem limo business and pick up an 8 Ball in Newark. Then go through that while on the ride down to Seaside. Once there, blast loud music on the beach and get ripped.

Isn't Dewey or another close beach a gay area? Not that anything wrong but that might not be ideal for a bachelor party

Yes. My wife's bachelorette party was in dewey. They danced all night with gay boys. The girls had a blast.

Maybe his brother is gay? I assume gay couples have bachelor parties too

Maybe his brother is gay? I assume gay couples have bachelor parties too

This thread has taken a possible strange turn.

I, mean, nothing wrong with that, but a pretty key detail. Plus, there aren't many gay guys on this forum...at least not of the open variety.

Pretty sure it's Rehoboth Beach that has a bit of a 'gay' influence, although Dewey next town south.

ADVERTISEMENT