ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Eagles

Not me. As I live in Philly. Doesn't really matter anyway. The NFC Champ will get rolled next week

Hey you never know. 6-10 isn't that far behind 82-79, the record of the almost World Champion 1973 Mets! Managed by father of OP.

Reactions: newell138
Making the playoffs doesn’t matter? Dumbest post of 2021 thus far.
I'm a lifelong Cowboy fan. Never hid it from this board. Actually spoke about in another thread last week. Looks you have gained that title of dumbest post of 2021. Don't worry you won't hold that title for long. This board will say hold my beer before the next dumbest post.
And to respond to your first question, no it means nothing with an empty stadium. Even the owners won't make money from a home playoff game.

I'm a lifelong Cowboy fan. Never hid it from this board. Actually spoke about in another thread last week. Looks you have gained that title of dumbest post of 2021. Don't worry you won't hold that title for long. This board will say hold my beer before the next dumbest post.
And to respond to your first question, no it means nothing with an empty stadium. Even the owners won't make money from a home playoff game.

Compounding your stupidity. Way to go. Would expect nothing less from a Cowboys fan.

Compounding your stupidity. Way to go. Would expect nothing less from a Cowboys fan.
Stupidity GFY. Why would I root for any other NFC East team? Especially the Eagles living in Philly. I've been a Cowboys fan for over 50 years going back to Bob Lilly and Dandy Don Meredith. Yes over 50 which is higher than your IQ.

Eagles laying down , sitting 9 players
Healthy scratches? I would think the league would have a say about that, if they're injured or sitting down for Covid reasons that's one thing, if you've already made the playoffs that's another because you've earned the right to focus on the playoffs, but when you're season is done? Gotta play your best.

Healthy scratches? I would think the league would have a say about that, if they're injured or sitting down for Covid reasons that's one thing, if you've already made the playoffs that's another because you've earned the right to focus on the playoffs, but when you're season is done? Gotta play your best.

All have legit injuries. A few might have given it a go if this game mattered to them playoff wise. Eagles site BGN has an article with more info on the injuries if you are interested.

Reactions: Ronnie_B
Stupidity GFY. Why would I root for any other NFC East team? Especially the Eagles living in Philly. I've been a Cowboys fan for over 50 years going back to Bob Lilly and Dandy Don Meredith. Yes over 50 which is higher than your IQ.

Being a Cowboys fan doesn’t show much for your IQ, Chief.

Being a Cowboys fan doesn’t show much for your IQ, Chief.
That is how dumb you are. Fandom equates to intelligence?? You are a complete idiot with that statement! Another low IQ post from you. I typed really slow so you could keep up with your limited abilities. Just wondering do you wear a soft helmet??

Eagles laying down , sitting 9 players

Well they've decided to get rid of their QB, haven't had decent WRs since they drafted said soon to be ex QB. So sitting what's left is no big stretch.

Safe to say my rejection of the NFL was well timed with my ex favorite team's self destruction.

Your team looks like a comedy act so far. CB's slipping and running into one another, DT's blocking each other and a QB who thinks they're on the road and wearing white tonight.
Well I wish they kept playing that way.

This whole division is pathetic. It’s like watching another sport.

I’m a lifelong Washington fan. I hope they win, of course, but I’m not sure either Giants or WFT make any playoff noise.
I miss the days when the NFC East was the best; hard-nosed, smash mouth football.

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT