ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Eddie Trunk

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
Not a big metal guy but I love That Metal Show with Madison's own Eddie Trunk. He is filling in for Michael Kaye on ESPN radio today and his sports shtick is solid as well. Tough to stump the trunk .

Reactions: DirtyRU
You seeing Foghat and Steppin Wolf at Readington Balloon Fest right ? I like the old Foghat hits, hope they are still rockin them. Been to that Balloon fest a few times when it was way toooo hot. Have fun

Probably depends on the weather. It's funny Steppenwolf basically coined the phrase heavy metal and I love them but the 80's hair guys were not for me. Foghat is the reincarnation of Savoy Brown my favorite white blues band of all time. Tickets aren't too $ so a washout wouldn't be a total loss.

Senior year at Rutgers 1975, we made many late night trips to NYC to China Town or some seedy Gentlemen's club like Little Peters off of Bowery, and always had Foghats' "Fool for the City' blasting as we passed the Statue of Liberty approaching the Holland Tunnel. With many big spleefs burning, of course ,lol

I have a plan to steal Eddie's job. Guy us living the dream. Catch his sirius xm show on Mondays at 6 on h hair nation. TMS is on hiatus since vh1 us dead as of Monday. Looking for a home.

Probably depends on the weather. It's funny Steppenwolf basically coined the phrase heavy metal and I love them but the 80's hair guys were not for me. Foghat is the reincarnation of Savoy Brown my favorite white blues band of all time. Tickets aren't too $ so a washout wouldn't be a total loss.
How many of Foghat's original members are still alive? Lonesome Dave Peverett and Rod Price died a few years ago.

I listened and also thought he was a great co-host, better and more knowledgeable than most of the hosts on the fan. Its cool hearing nonsports guys perspectives sometimes or athletes who usually have nothing interesting to say and come off bland.

Quite a few years ago- 2000 and 2005. Neither made 60 years old. Original drummer is still in Foghat at 70 years old--he takes a slow ride and takes it easy nowadays.
Only the drummer Roger "Havoc" Earl is left. Hard to call it Foghat without Lonesome Dave, more like a tribute band.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT