ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Euro 2020 starts today

how's scotland looking now?
Not good, I don't understand why Che Adams started on the bench. He has more goal contributions in the Prem than the 2 starting strikers combined in Scotland and the Championship.

Scotland had their chance today, couldn't finish, it will be tough to see them winning Friday vs England. That will put them in a must win scenario vs Croatia which is not a favorable matchup.

Not good, I don't understand why Che Adams started on the bench. He has more goal contributions in the Prem than the 2 starting strikers combined in Scotland and the Championship.

Scotland had their chance today, couldn't finish, it will be tough to see them winning Friday vs England. That will put them in a must win scenario vs Croatia which is not a favorable matchup.

Don't know why Tierney didn't start either.

Big day today starting at 12pm. The heavyweights - France, Germany, Portugal, and hey throw in Hungary...why not.

Big day today starting at 12pm. The heavyweights - France, Germany, Portugal, and hey throw in Hungary...why not.
Haven’t been able to watch and pay attention to whole game but from what I can tell Hungary has held its own against Portugal.

Haven’t been able to watch and pay attention to whole game but from what I can tell Hungary has held its own against Portugal.
More than held its own. Looking more of the dangerous side right now. Portugal needs to make a change.

Penalty, Portugal up 2-0. Ronaldo with the Euro record breaking goal.

Well that was quick I just stepped away for a few minutes and then 1-0 and now PK makes it 2-0…figures lol.

Geez just rewound to see the goals I missed come back to live and now 3-0 lol.

Last edited:
What a turn…Hungary potentially goes up 1-0 but it gets called back for offsides then later Portugal goes on tear with a flurry of 3 goals. Good boost to their goal differential.

GD is likely going to make a difference in seeding for this group in particular. so everyone needs to pile on hungary when given the opportunity.

Reactions: cicero grimes
game has opened up, very entertaining. Some excellent interceptions from both teams leading to good chances.

game has opened up, very entertaining. Some excellent interceptions from both teams leading to good chances.
Agreed - some superb play, but superb players. Could watch these two talented teams play all day. Germany just can't make the right pass in the final third, but they're not far off and France, especially Mbappe, look ready to score on the counterattack at any time. That goal taken away from Mbappe for the offsides was a thing of beauty.

Reactions: famousbill19
All this running and no subs by the French Coach yet. Will it cost then?

Volland with two horrible plays near the end - emblematic of the inability of the Germans to be more clinical in the final third...

Three great balls from Bale to Ramsey. Finally Ramsey converts one. Wales up 1-0 at the half.

Wow unbelievably poor penalty take from Bale, could have locked up the game. He has been really good except for that.

Great match going on between Denmark and Belgium in Copenhagen. Denmark came out on fire and score in the first 90 seconds and dominated the first half, which also featured an emotional planned stoppage at 10 minutes to honor #10 Eriksen, who most know collapsed with a major heart issue in the first game and is in the hospital still undergoing tests. Belgium brought the recovering De Bruyne on at the start of the 2nd half and it just paid dividends with one of the prettiest goals you'll ever see, between him Lukaku and the "other" Hazard who scored a very easy goal after a perfect pass from De Bruyne. In the 60th minute now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT