ADVERTISEMENT

OT: EXCELLENT VIDEO from a ICU Dr on how to protect your family from Covid-19

Morrischiano

All American
Dec 3, 2019
DAVID Price is an ICU doctor at the best hospital in NYC. It is one of the best hospitals in the country. He explains how the virus spreads and answers a ton of questions. This is excellent.

DAVID Price is an ICU doctor at the best hospital in NYC. It is one of the best hospitals in the country. He explains how the virus spreads and answers a ton of questions. This is excellent.

That is EXCELLENT! Thank you for sharing. Lots of experience with COVID and very simple, practical advice.

Wash your hands but wear a mask - CV is airborne and "droplets" are only part of the pic. Mask culture countries doing much better than US

"The virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is stable for several hours to days in aerosols and on surfaces, according to a new study published as a research letter in The New England Journal of Medicine."

https://ascopost.com/news/march-202...or-hours-to-days-in-aerosols-and-on-surfaces/

3RAk6r0.jpg

Reactions: redking
I disagree with him. The rate of infection spread is so fast that it must be contracted from airborne virus. And the most common way for it to become airborne is from talking. A person goes to a store, a stranger says "Hi" to you, and sends a plume of water vapor and virus your way. Talking in extreme cold shows how far it goes, when you can see your steamy breath.

Reactions: ashokan
I disagree with him. The rate of infection spread is so fast that it must be contracted from airborne virus. And the most common way for it to become airborne is from talking. A person goes to a store, a stranger says "Hi" to you, and sends a plume of water vapor and virus your way. Talking in extreme cold shows how far it goes, when you can see your steamy breath.
I agree. You see entire nursing homes infected quickly and half of a cruise ship infected. This can’t be just from touching face. It must be spreading through air just as much as through hand touching.

Reactions: ashokan and TGonzRU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT