OT: Fan Brawls

TM94goRU

All American
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2020
The guy that got punched first is lucky, the other guy did not know how to punch. I wonder if either of them think it was worth it, at this moment?

Reactions: redking

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
The guy that got punched first is lucky, the other guy did not know how to punch. I wonder if either of them think it was worth it, at this moment?
IDK, by the looks of the face of the guy that got punched first, does it matter? Street brawling and boxing are two different skill sets.
That’s the way to do it. As soon that guy started climbing he was open game. Rookie mistake
Never bring a face to a fist fight? Or something like that.

Rutgers Chris

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Not a surprise at all. I sat in the cheap seats for a dodgers/Padres game in LA a few years ago. It made a 90’s Eagles/Cowboys game at the Vet look like church.

ashokan

Heisman Winner
May 3, 2011
Well if you have to get in a fight over trash, the seated guy did it right when the other guy came in hot. He said "oh no - I'M going to be the hammer and you're going to be the nail"

Last edited:

RUaMoose

Heisman Winner
Oct 31, 2004
Nashville, TN
Not a surprise at all. I sat in the cheap seats for a dodgers/Padres game in LA a few years ago. It made a 90’s Eagles/Cowboys game at the Vet look like church.
I went to a Padres/Dodgers game @ DS in 2000. They show up late, make a lot noise for a few innings, then leave early. And this particular game was a one run game against a division rival,

brgRC90

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2008
1. Few of these guys ever knows how to throw a punch.
2. Even fewer have any training in defending against punches.
3. Makes you wonder how much of a regular fixture fist fights were in the old days when they served beer like it was water. Cleaning up teeth and blood was probably a daily chore.
4. Men are idiots.

Reactions: knightfan7

Proud NJ Sports Fan

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 11, 2010
Sussex County
Impossible. I've been assured by many here that only Philly fans cause problems in the stands.
Philly fans, they usually fight in the lots before they get in. 😁

But I expect to see some fracases in the Lincoln this season.

Here are Skins fans fighting in DC a few days ago.

Joey Bags

Senior
Sep 21, 2019
what ever becomes of the people in videos like this? There’s about 10 guys who should be booked for assault.

And in the social media age I’m assuming these people are being identified? I’d imagine a number of these people are going into work tomorrow morning only to find out they no longer have a job...

Latest posts