ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fan Brawls

The guy that got punched first is lucky, the other guy did not know how to punch. I wonder if either of them think it was worth it, at this moment?

Reactions: redking
The guy that got punched first is lucky, the other guy did not know how to punch. I wonder if either of them think it was worth it, at this moment?
IDK, by the looks of the face of the guy that got punched first, does it matter? Street brawling and boxing are two different skill sets.
That’s the way to do it. As soon that guy started climbing he was open game. Rookie mistake
Never bring a face to a fist fight? Or something like that.

Well if you have to get in a fight over trash, the seated guy did it right when the other guy came in hot. He said "oh no - I'M going to be the hammer and you're going to be the nail"

Last edited:
Not a surprise at all. I sat in the cheap seats for a dodgers/Padres game in LA a few years ago. It made a 90’s Eagles/Cowboys game at the Vet look like church.
I went to a Padres/Dodgers game @ DS in 2000. They show up late, make a lot noise for a few innings, then leave early. And this particular game was a one run game against a division rival,

1. Few of these guys ever knows how to throw a punch.
2. Even fewer have any training in defending against punches.
3. Makes you wonder how much of a regular fixture fist fights were in the old days when they served beer like it was water. Cleaning up teeth and blood was probably a daily chore.
4. Men are idiots.

what ever becomes of the people in videos like this? There’s about 10 guys who should be booked for assault.

And in the social media age I’m assuming these people are being identified? I’d imagine a number of these people are going into work tomorrow morning only to find out they no longer have a job...

Reactions: dconifer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT