ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fate of Geoffrey the Giraffe

Scarlet_Scourge

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2012
NEW BRUNSWICK – Those who mourn the loss of Toys 'R' Us and its iconic mascot Geoffrey the Giraffe can find some solace in the fact that the big guy has found a new home.

As Toys ‘R’ Us fell into bankruptcy, the future of their mascot statue looked uncertain. But the 16-foot tall, 550-pound fiberglass statue of Geoffrey, once located at the Toys 'R' Us headquarters in Wayne, will now reside at Bristol-Myers Squibb Children’s Hospital at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH).

Geoffrey will be placed in the lobby of the Children’s Hospital on Somerset Street to greet sick children and their families as they enter the facility. RWJUH is planning on welcoming Geoffrey to his new home at the Children's Hospital on Wednesday with a short program followed by the unveiling of the statue.

Read the rest here:

https://www.mycentraljersey.com/sto...-university-hospital-new-brunswick/768288002/

jirafa-corbata-twitter-viral2-878330_561x316.png

Hey if a giraffe wears a tie does he wear it under his chin or down on his shoulders?

Geoffrey is a giraffe. Geoffrey will make you laugh. Crank the box, and up he pops. Get him Toys R Us.

Once I was eleven.

jirafa-corbata-twitter-viral2-878330_561x316.png

Hey if a giraffe wears a tie does he wear it under his chin or down on his shoulders?
I would suggest neither of these are totally correct. It should start up at the chin but be long enough to reach the top of those front legs (whatever that is lol). Getting the tie clasp attached to his skin would be the tricky part. :p

Reactions: RUScrew85
and but why would a Giraffe even wear a tie in the 1st place?

I mean he is still naked otherwise. Where is he going?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT