ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Favorite Bingeable/ Weekly Show Right Now…

tico brown

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2005
Since Marvel is taking a break on Disney +, there’s other shows that’s going on right now that is open to debate on WHAT TO WATCH ON TV. Just finished two of them and looking for something else until the final season of THE LAST KINGDOM drops on Netflix in March.

-PEACEMAKER on HBO Maxis surprising the hell out of me on many levels. (Can’t believe I’m saying this but) John Cena is doing a hell of a job in this role, probably better than The Rock but needs some more roles to confirm this. But he’s playing the hell out of PM/ Chris Smith. The rest of the cast is pretty good as well, esp the guy who plays Murn.

No Spoilers since it’s still going but it makes you wonder GREAT the DC Universe would be right now if they had the right people directing the movies and running the program from the beginning? It’s amazing how Joss Weedon and the DC executives have F***ed up the whole thing and it’s now starting to come back together and be a decent universe. Time will tell.

ALL OF US ARE DEAD on Netflix. Pretty good show. Think TRAIN TO BUSAN inside a high school. No spoilers but this show goes on both ends of the spectrum as it deals with some HEAVY topics to the other side with the Zombie and other stuff. I’d recommend this.

ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE????

Reactions: beaced
Ted Lasso is light and funny
Marvelous Mrs.Maisel new season dropping soon - funny with great cast
Fleabag - funny, racy
The Morning Show - pretty good
Last Chance U - always a good watch
14 Peaks is great documentary
Indigo Traveler and Wonton Don are great travel vlog’s on YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: tico brown
Fleabag - funny, racy
Ted Lasso was great. I finally just binge watched Seasons 1 and 2 MLK weekend. Great writing. I guess I liked it more since I used to go to the UK every month. Can’t wait for the new seasons.

Fleabag - funny, racy
Last Chance U - always a good watch
14 Peaks is great documentary
Indigo Traveler and Wonton Don are great travel vlog’s on YouTube
Ted Lasso was great. I finally just binge watched Seasons 1 and 2 MLK weekend. Great writing. I guess I liked it more since I used to go to the UK every month. Can’t wait for the new seasons.
Forgot about Ted Lasso. GREAT SHOW!!!!

When does Season Three drop?

Stay away from Dexter New Blood...2nd half of the season was a disappointment in every way possible. They built up the first half nicely only to just well- shit the bed
Disagree loved the season up until the ending. Was disappointed in it. But then again season 4 of Ozark has bored me so far, stopped watching it with 3 episodes left, will eventually pick it up again.

Stay away from Dexter New Blood...2nd half of the season was a disappointment in every way possible. They built up the first half nicely only to just well- shit the bed
Disagree loved the season up until the ending. Was disappointed in it. But then again season 4 of Ozark has bored me so far, stopped watching it with 3 episodes left, will eventually pick it up again.
Thought the season was pretty good until the end. NO SPOILERS:

Disappointed . Ooohhh what could have been.

Uh yeah your opinion is invalid after that post 😂

Since Marvel is taking a break on Disney +, there’s other shows that’s going on right now that is open to debate on WHAT TO WATCH ON TV. Just finished two of them and looking for something else until the final season of THE LAST KINGDOM drops on Netflix in March.

-PEACEMAKER on HBO Maxis surprising the hell out of me on many levels. (Can’t believe I’m saying this but) John Cena is doing a hell of a job in this role, probably better than The Rock but needs some more roles to confirm this. But he’s playing the hell out of PM/ Chris Smith. The rest of the cast is pretty good as well, esp the guy who plays Murn.

No Spoilers since it’s still going but it makes you wonder GREAT the DC Universe would be right now if they had the right people directing the movies and running the program from the beginning? It’s amazing how Joss Weedon and the DC executives have F***ed up the whole thing and it’s now starting to come back together and be a decent universe. Time will tell.

ALL OF US ARE DEAD on Netflix. Pretty good show. Think TRAIN TO BUSAN inside a high school. No spoilers but this show goes on both ends of the spectrum as it deals with some HEAVY topics to the other side with the Zombie and other stuff. I’d recommend this.

You all better be up to date on Cobra Kai! Best show on streaming. :)

Reactions: RUevolution36
Peacemaker is terrific. Surprised the hell out of me too. You have to force yourself to watch that terrible Harley Quinn movie first but it’s worth it.

I started Reacher on Amazon last night.

I enjoy the beat downs he gives the bad guys but overall the acting is not great
I second Reacher and the first book wasn't even my favorite. It was a good, my wife and I binged this one and we never do that. Look forward to the next books being done as I think they are much better material to work with.

Reactions: CERU00
Peacemaker is terrific. Surprised the hell out of me too. You have to force yourself to watch that terrible Harley Quinn movie first but it’s worth it.
Peacemaker wasn’t in Birds of Prey. He was in the James Gunn Suicide Squad with Idris Elba, Margot Robbie, others that probably saved the DC Universe.

Peacemaker has been a revelation- every episode seems to get better and better

I thought it was going to be a waste (and only watched it because of my son) but it has definitely drawn me in.. very disappointed the season is almost over

It also has an unbelievable soundtrack that takes me back to my glam metal days

Last edited:
Peacemaker has been a revelation- every episode seems to get better and better

I thought it was going to be a waste (and only watched it because of my son) but it has definitely drawn me in.. very disappointed the season is almost over

It also has an unbelievable soundtrack that takes me back to my glam metal da
Can’t believe the last episode is this Thursday 😢

If you have Apple+, Mythic Quest is a lot of fun. Stars Rob McElhenney from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and shares much of the writing/production team from IASIP. It is two seasons so far plus a couple of COVID gaps episodes that were awesome. Not as edgy as Sunny, but more so than say The Office. Takes place in a company that designs and produces video games.

If you subscribe to Hulu, I highly recommend Letterkenney. Absolutely brilliant and hilarious show out of Canada.

Just started this one about 2 weeks ago ...offbeat and hilarious.

Wasn't sure it would appeal to the "No crotch grabbing" crowd here, but who knows.

Reactions: RUinsane
Just started this one about 2 weeks ago ...offbeat and hilarious.

Wasn't sure it would appeal to the "No crotch grabbing" crowd here, but who knows.

And having a son who plays hockey, the whole Riley/Jonsey/Shoresy stuff hits on a whole another level.

Reactions: Rutgers56 and fsg2
ADVERTISEMENT