ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Favorite Movie Scenes

A couple references to Pulp Fiction but final scene in diner to end the movie is a great scene

Reactions: Jm0513
Diner...2 scenes

1. Elyse taking the football quiz as a prerequisite to getting married
2. Steve Guttenberg dancing on the bar in the club

Where can I find Kiera Knightly and a Friendsys?

Last edited:
...Rosebud
There was a movie ABOUT the making of Citizen Kaine... RKO 281.. it supposedly reveals the thought behind many things as directed at William Randolf Hearst... and the word "rosebud" was supposedly his pet name for his mistress/wife's um.. her.. um.. her "rosebud".

I couldn't find the scene explaining that.. but this one fits the OP in that it shows how far Orseon Welles (and other great directors) would go to get the shot he wanted to use...

Last edited:
Reactions: RW90
Sicario - The border scene from prep to crossing into Juarez to extraction and return. Brilliant cinematography, score, editing, tension, dialogue combined with superb casting...

Last edited:
Dumb and Dumber- I desperately want to . . . leading into you're telling me there's a chance:

Blazing Saddles- Chewing gum on line to . . . For my next impression, Jesse Owens.

Roadhouse: You want to fight? I sure ain't gonna show you my . . .

Godfather: My offer is nothing. . . .

Reactions: GIB__RU and RutHut
Carlito’s Way .

Remember me, Benny Blanco from the Bronx?

Bronx Tale .

Bikers in the bar . We asked yous to leave, now you can’t leave ....

Godfather

Sonny beating crap out of brother in law in street

not necessarily fav. film.... nor fav. lines.... just favorite scene.... okay! (I love long takes):

DYK--- Touch of Evil opening and Goodfellas restaurant scenes are almost the exact same length??!

There was a movie ABOUT the making of Citizen Kaine... RKO 281.. it supposedly reveals the thought behind many things as directed at William Randolf Hearst... and the word "rosebud" was supposedly his pet name for his mistress/wife's um.. her.. um.. her "rosebud".

I couldn't find the scene explaining that.. but this one fits the OP in that it shows how far Orseon Welles (and other great directors) would go to get the shot he wanted to use...

Loved Director's like that when I was a Key Grip. OT at 2 x's your daily rate. Let's jack hammer a hole !

Who's got a jackhammer ? Nobody ? Go rent one ! Send a PA.

Last edited:

eh0uyitwq8r21.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT