ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Feds to charge NJ Senator Menendez with Criminal Corruption

Bout time. This has been a clear violation of law since it came out.

I doubt Menendez would be getting charged if he wasn't so outspoken against Obama's blundering of the Iran negotiations.

Christie next I hope
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Christie will be next, and this is good so a certain network will have less cover when they claim he's going down for presidential ambitions and not because he stole billions from taxpayers while the state was going broke.

Menendez should be prosecuted and hopefully he and Christie can share a cell.

Michael Savage just accused Obama of blackmailing Menendez,just as he has done to the Chief Justice(with which I agree) and the Speaker.

Pretty strong words.

All politicians from Hudson County are crooks. There are the ones in jail and those who haven't been in caught yet. Hudson County is a cesspool of Cook County proportions.

Originally posted by NotInRHouse:
Christie will be next, and this is good so a certain network will have less cover when they claim he's going down for presidential ambitions and not because he stole billions from taxpayers while the state was going broke.

Still dreaming that dream, reaching for that star, and hoping against all hope. Good liberal, you deserve a pat on the head.

You Christie haters crack me up. Forget about which side of the fence you're on. NJ pays an enormous inequity in taxes to the fed. The only way that will ever change is if we get one of our own in the White House.

Originally posted by BUDMAN4RU:
You Christie haters crack me up. Forget about which side of the fence you're on. NJ pays an enormous inequity in taxes to the fed. The only way that will ever change is if we get one of our own in the White House.
Agreed. And once Governor Sweeney takes over (or any other corrupt Democrat) with a solid Democratic legislature, you all will be wishing that Christie was back. The most impressive success of Christie has been how much crazy sh!t from the liberal legislature that he has blocked.

????

Sweeney will not become Governor

When someone comes to this board and needs support on social media or votes for a contest we pretty much all come together and 90% of the time get that person the support they needed...

If sweeney runs for governor you will see a lot of posters campaigning for the other candidates and doing everything we can so the slime ball loses
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by RutgersROB:
Sweeney will not become Governor

When someone comes to this board and needs support on social media or votes for a contest we pretty much all come together and 90% of the time get that person the support they needed...

If sweeney runs for governor you will see a lot of posters campaigning for the other candidates and doing everything we can so the slime ball loses
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I wish this board (or Rutgers fans in general) had that type of influence in NJ politics. But we don't, or we wouldn't have had our budget slashed over and over again, we wouldn't have our president doing whatever he can to not piss off the governor, we'd have more public support for a basketball practice facility, etc etc etc.

Originally posted by bac2therac:
Yet nj voters keep voting for shady candidates just because they are democrats...it will happen with sweeney too
+1

Just look at election history. This hits the nail on the head.

If Christie is ever close to being indicted, can't he just hold a press conference to announce he resigning because he
is gay, and then have all of the investigations into his improprieties
vanish into thin air?? It has worked for NJ governors before.

Originally posted by krup:

If Christie is ever close to being indicted, can't he just hold a press conference to announce he resigning because he
What's sad is McGreevey got away with it. He gave his, "I am a gay American" speech and the press jumped on that as the reason for his resignation. It was as if there were no allegations of corruption and they had nothing to do with his resignation.

Stole? BILLIONS? Then why isn't he on a beach in the Cayman's earning 20% and thumbing his nose at you?

Originally posted by Caliknight:

I doubt Menendez would be getting charged if he wasn't so outspoken against Obama's blundering of the Iran negotiations.
All this was out there well before the elections in 2012. So NOW he gets charged? It really does look like payback for his outspokenness with respect to Iran.

Originally posted by mdk01:

Stole? BILLIONS? Then why isn't he on a beach in the Cayman's earning 20% and thumbing his nose at you?
Don't even bother mdk01.

NIRH and a few others posts some pretty off the wall sh!t. You'll never make any sense of it. I just shake my head. Not every post is a whopper, but a bunch are. He swims in the Kool-Aid. Stuff like that is why most of these discussions go off the rails. Someone always chimes in with complete nonsense.

All this was out there well before the elections in 2012. So NOW he gets charged? It really does look like payback for his outspokenness with respect to Iran.
Of course it is. Obama and his gang are an angry group of malicious people. They will try and destroy Mendenz, by any means necessary.

Are people really still trying to pretend Christie isn't a crook after this Exxon deal?

This is like Obama's bridge gate. Except that he is not hurting innocent people like kids trying to get to school.

Originally posted by brgRC90:
Are people really still trying to pretend Christie isn't a crook after this Exxon deal?
It's a great deal for NJ. Exxon has to clean up the site at their expense and they kick in another $250 million to boot. That mystical $9B number was a fabrication from the beginning.

Originally posted by RUMike410:

Originally posted by brgRC90:
It's a great deal for NJ. Exxon has to clean up the site at their expense and they kick in another $250 million to boot. That mystical $9B number was a fabrication from the beginning.
LOL....I knew you were dumb but this takes the cake...

CHRISTIE ASKED FOR NINE MILLION...so youre calling him a liar...thats 3 cents on the dollar

Not to mention additional BILLIONS more when you take into account...

- The money taken from the state for ARC and funded into the Pulaski illegally

- The at least $24M to hold an election to run the same day as Booker

- The costs of illegally closing the bridge increase everyday and we are paying for Christies lawyers to do a fake investigation

- The giveaway of contracts for the PA to Jerry Jones for Cowboys tickets

- Millions in Sandy money to political backers

- 256M on the Harrison train station because the mayor endorsed him

Thats off the top of my head and thats several billion

BTW T2K is on break and now Christie paying you? LOL

Originally posted by RUhasarrived:
Michael Savage just accused Obama of blackmailing Menendez,just as he has done to the Chief Justice(with which I agree) and the Speaker.

Pretty strong words.
Well if Michael Savage said it...

BTW I eargerly await the stuff Arpaio found on Obama that you were going to post

Yeah, thats what we need. With Christie taking NJ to heights like 48th in job growth and 49th in credit, one day Americans can move to Greece and Venezuela for economic prosperity with President Christie!

Agreed. And once Governor Sweeney takes over (or any other corrupt Democrat) with a solid Democratic legislature, you all will be wishing that Christie was back. The most impressive success of Christie has been how much crazy sh!t from the liberal legislature that he has blocked.
Oh, do you mean like the PA reform bill, unanmiously supported or was it the pig bill unanamiously supported or when the judges nominated by Christie rebuked him repeatedly?

Yes THANK GOD for Christie otherwise we couldnt have had 8 credit downgrades!!

Yeah, I guess, if McGreevey had stolen billions of dollars from the state in exchange for favors...Id take his fake job over that any day

Of course it is. Obama and his gang are an angry group of malicious people. They will try and destroy Mendenz, by any means necessary.
LOL

I know you would defend Sandusky if his name was Sandusky(R), but you do realize the previous regime actually had to let its AG go because he fired people for disagreeing with the President?

That and oh our governor is under 317984645 investigations for chopping the legs off mayors and other public officials including several Republicans...

But it wasnt reported on Fox, so I didnt expect you to know about it...

All politicians from Hudson County are crooks. There are the ones in jail and those who haven't been in caught yet. Hudson County is a cesspool of Cook County proportions.
Yeah except JC has lower unemployment and higher job growth than the rest of the state.

Also so does CT and DE in total Democratic control. 48th in job growth, 49th in credit...

Its actually Christie that caused the cesspool.

Oh and generalize much?

Dont you have a weather thread to be wrong in, or is that what caused you to be banned?

Meanwhile Nuts is banned and idiots like this can just say whatever...

Yeah, I guess, if McGreevey had stolen billions of dollars from the state in exchange for favors...Id take his fake job over that any day
So, in other words, you are one of the dupes that fell for the ruse that he was resigning due to something that had been common knowledge in political circles since he was mayor of Woodbridge? By the way, did you get this worked up about stolen billions when $6 billion went missing from the school construction fund under a Dem governor?

That's funny.
Areyounuts has a more realistic chance of being elected President than fatboy Christie does.

So, in other words, you are one of the dupes that fell for the ruse that he was resigning due to something that had been common knowledge in political circles since he was mayor of Woodbridge? By the way, did you get this worked up about stolen billions when $6 billion went missing from the school construction fund under a Dem governor?
No, he was going to be done in by the feds, for the Machiavelli scandal among others. McGreevey also had some bad appointments.

And he was going to make a foreign national head of a security agency...could have been a woman would have been just as wrong

You're the dupe if you think any NJ gov compares to what Christie has done..do you know not only did Christie try to turn away billions to pay back his RGA backers and to pay pensions that he was illegally withholding, but under his watch millions went missing from the PA too...24M on a fake election, closing the bridge lane cost millions, fighting 23 document requests for years...

So were talking over 6 billion on Exxon...shall we get into his PA appointments or Sandy money next?

What Christie proves is that Republicans only care if you are Republican- being a fiscal conservative is irrelevant. Cuomo and Dan Malloy have been far more fiscally conservative, have real achievements (name one thing Christie did besides yell at teachers) and it goes to show that they are not 48th in job growth or 49th in credit

No, he was going to be done in by the feds, for the Machiavelli scandal among others. McGreevey also had some bad appointments.

And he was going to make a foreign national head of a security agency...could have been a woman would have been just as wrong

You're the dupe if you think any NJ gov compares to what Christie has done..do you know not only did Christie try to turn away billions to pay back his RGA backers and to pay pensions that he was illegally withholding, but under his watch millions went missing from the PA too...24M on a fake election, closing the bridge lane cost millions, fighting 23 document requests for years...

So were talking over 6 billion on Exxon...shall we get into his PA appointments or Sandy money next?

What Christie proves is that Republicans only care if you are Republican- being a fiscal conservative is irrelevant. Cuomo and Dan Malloy have been far more fiscally conservative, have real achievements (name one thing Christie did besides yell at teachers) and it goes to show that they are not 48th in job growth or 49th in credit
roll.r191677.gif

So much hatred and so delusional. Enjoy having Christie running the show for another 3 years. The next law Christie breaks will be his first. Offer up some proof or go away.

The only NJ pol going to jail soon is your beloved Hudson County crook, Menendez.

Originally posted by Kbee3:
That's funny.
Areyounuts has a more realistic chance of being elected President than fatboy Christie does.
Its weird but sadly predictable.

News /headline about federal charges of a politician (party not even identified), yet for some, the only response is to insult another politician or party that was not a part of this federal criminal probe.

It's almost like for some, they view their political party as a "team" that can do no wrong and want to hold on to power at all cost (even if its criminal).

That's sad.

ADVERTISEMENT