ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fla. Seeing 1,000 New Residents From High Tax States

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 1000% true. As a north jersey broker, were replacing these people with people fleeing the nyc cess pool for the time being. But yes, sooo many homeowners headed south to common sense governored states

"common sense governed states" is right. Out great Gov Bill Lee was under enormous pressure from the Corona Bros to issue a statewide mask mandate. He resisted and left it up to the counties to decide. That's sensible. Salem County is whole lot different than Hudson with far less population density. Why should the two be treated the same.

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
Am I correct that taxes are based on the state that you live in six months and one day if you are a snowbird? What happens with a husband and wife where one can take the heat more than the other and the one comes back North sooner?

"common sense governed states" is right. Out great Gov Bill Lee was under enormous pressure from the Corona Bros to issue a statewide mask mandate. He resisted and left it up to the counties to decide. That's sensible. Salem County is whole lot different than Hudson with far less population density. Why should the two be treated the same.
The riot penalties he put in place shouldve been done nationally too

Reactions: RUaMoose
Am I correct that taxes are based on the state that you live in six months and one day if you are a snowbird? What happens with a husband and wife where one can take the heat more than the other and the one comes back North sooner?
I tried to claim Texas residency but being that my businesses are based in NJ im still subject to NJ state taxes. Unfortunate.

Stop with the lib BS. All Dems aren't liberal. I got my residence in Florida back in April and can't wait for my vote to make a difference.

Oh I know Bob.

Some are moderate, just like Republicans

Then you have Leftists within the Democrat Party such as Harris. aOC, de Blasio, Wheeler, Brown.

They have hijacked the party away from the Libs and moderates.

I believe you're SOL on this one. Once you establish residency and get a Florida ID like a drivers license you can register

I think you have to be there 30 days. Unfortunately, I will miss it by about a week. I was hoping my vote would count in this election for the first time that I can remember.

I think you have to be there 30 days. Unfortunately, I will miss it by about a week. I was hoping my vote would count in this election for the first time that I can remember.
Personally as crazy as this sounds, NJ may very well be in play this year. Still think it’ll go blue but wouldnt shock me if it went red

Personally as crazy as this sounds, NJ may very well be in play this year. Still think it’ll go blue but wouldnt shock me if it went red

It would shock me. NJ hasn't been in play since Pat Buchanan's speech at the 1992 Republican Convention.

Reactions: Greg2020
It would shock me. NJ hasn't been in play since Pat Buchanan's speech at the 1992 Republican Convention.
Granted I typically am in areas that are red but ive never seen so many girls be vocally political supporting a candidate like i saw them supporting trump this summer. People are pissed off at these shutdowns and people who never even paid attention to politics see what murphys done and realize hes a dem. The left is losing the center/center left. Could effect the election for sure.

Reactions: BigWill
Granted I typically am in areas that are red but ive never seen so many girls be vocally political supporting a candidate like i saw them supporting trump this summer. People are pissed off at these shutdowns and people who never even paid attention to politics see what murphys done and realize hes a dem. The left is losing the center/center left. Could effect the election for sure.

As opposed to the families of the 14 or 15 thousand folks who died from the virus along with the lack of a response early on, especially after the tapes came out today?

You're an outstanding football evaluator but have to believe you're way off base on this.

I think you should broaden your circle. I know plenty of folks who voted for Trump in 2016 who are not only wavering, but actively talking up Biden.

Booker's Parents were IBM'ers, he went to Stanford and Yale Law.

When he was Newark Mayor he had police protection 24 x 7.

I think you should broaden your circle. I know plenty of folks who voted for Trump in 2016 who are not only wavering, but actively talking up Biden.

I know NONE.

But they are free thinkers and not affected with TDS and are not Racists like the Biden team.

I know NONE.

But they are free thinkers and not affected with TDS and are not Racists like the Biden team.
Many of them are conservatives with a small c who work in medicine, pharma, and finance. They are concerned with the demonization of intellectualism by the trump cult and obviously covid response.

As opposed to the families of the 14 or 15 thousand folks who died from the virus along with the lack of a response early on, especially after the tapes came out today?

You're an outstanding football evaluator but have to believe you're way off base on this.
1) Fauci came out and said trump did nothing wrong.
2) have u looked at nj death stats with covid? If not prob a good idea to do so. Trump didnt shove covid positive patients back in nursing homes to commit genocide of the elderly, dictator murphy did sir

Interesting. I havent found a single person who voted for trump in 2016 not voting for him again. But i knoe alottttt of people who voted for hilary now voting for trump.

I personally surround myself with common sense, fun normal people. Hence why im usually around republicans.

Interesting. I havent found a single person who voted for trump in 2016 not voting for him again. But i knoe alottttt of people who voted for hilary now voting for trump.

I personally surround myself with common sense, fun normal people. Hence why im usually around republicans.
Sooo...an echo chamber for yourself...

1) Fauci came out and said trump did nothing wrong.
2) have u looked at nj death stats with covid? If not prob a good idea to do so. Trump didnt shove covid positive patients back in nursing homes to commit genocide of the elderly, dictator murphy did sir

Have you seen the models that show what would have happened if the response was even a week earlier. If it wasn't a "new hoax" or if there was a federal mask mandate instead of worrying how it will affect your election?

At the same time he was saying "it's just the flu" he knew it was projected to be 5x more deadly. It still hasn't magically gone away 6 months later.

190,000 and counting.

Have you seen the models that show what would have happened if the response was even a week earlier. If it wasn't a "new hoax" or if there was a federal mask mandate instead of worrying how it will affect your election?

At the same time he was saying "it's just the flu" he knew it was projected to be 5x more deadly. It still hasn't magically gone away 6 months later.

190,000 and counting.
1) did you see the original models that showed 2,000,000 deaths?
2) did you see where fauci said masks werent needed? I guess trump was supposed to conflict him which you lefties love of course. (Sarcastic).
3) its kinda gone away tbh. Nyc had more zero death days in august than days with deaths. Turns out every country its gotta burn through the population before u reach a level of herd immunity.

To act as if we’ll never have another case of this is laughable, you know that, I know that. But it really shouldnt be a concern to most people anymore? Fat sloppy diabetes hypertension, dinosaur? Take precautions. Everyone else? Live. If youre below 25 factually speaking, not my opinion, flu is more deadly.

Also consider that 190,000 is people dying WITH covid. Would be interesting to see the numbers from other countries if they counted it the same. Consider we also have a lot more lazy fat fvcks in this country which doesnt help them. I have zero concern about this, not one but. For 4 months now, ive been around hundreds in confined spaces, zero issues.

Murphy, or his advisors, made the decision to send elderly patients back into nursing homes, Cuomo did the same in NY. And each had a facility, Meadowlands for Murphy, the hospital ship for Cuomo, that were badly underutilized and could have converted to accept those patients.

The media might try to steer people away from their culpability for the next 6 weeks, but the cat's out of the bag in the Tri-State area.

2) did you see where fauci said masks werent needed? I guess trump was supposed to conflict him which you lefties love of course. (Sarcastic).
3) its kinda gone away tbh. Nyc had more zero death days in august than days with deaths. Turns out every country its gotta burn through the population before u reach a level of herd immunity.

To act as if we’ll never have another case of this is laughable, you know that, I know that. But it really shouldnt be a concern to most people anymore? Fat sloppy diabetes hypertension, dinosaur? Take precautions. Everyone else? Live. If youre below 25 factually speaking, not my opinion, flu is more deadly.

Also consider that 190,000 is people dying WITH covid. Would be interesting to see the numbers from other countries if they counted it the same. Consider we also have a lot more lazy fat fvcks in this country which doesnt help them. I have zero concern about this, not one but. For 4 months now, ive been around hundreds in confined spaces, zero issues.

he's just trolling, no one can be that dumb

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy

But would their other conditions have killed them March to now? You can't say it would.

Just because you obviously have absolutely no regard for older folks or people with medical issues doesn't mean they need to die before their time.

I don't understand what the hell makes you think you have more right to party than they do to live their life. I've got news for you bud, you're not that special.

But would their other conditions have killed them March to now? You can't say it would.

Just because you obviously have absolutely no regard for older folks or people with medical issues doesn't mean they need to die before their time.

I don't understand what the hell makes you think you have more right to party than they do to live their life. I've got news for you bud, you're not that special.
Before their time? Average age of a covid death is above average life expectancy in america. Again, no ones special. Apparnetly murphy and cuomo had no regard for their lives tho.

The beauty here though is personal responsibility and accountability. If youre shaking scared, dont leave your house. If youre not, leave your house and live. It’s not complicated. No one says you have to leave your house

Before their time? Average age of a covid death is above average life expectancy in america. Again, no ones special. Apparnetly murphy and cuomo had no regard for their lives tho.

The beauty here though is personal responsibility and accountability. If youre shaking scared, dont leave your house. If youre not, leave your house and live. It’s not complicated. No one says you have to leave your house

And what personal responsibility do you or others have in making sure you don't carry the virus and give it to others? Is it just their tough luck? Or would it be as simple as wearing a mask and doing your best to keep a distance? Both pretty darn uncomplicated.

@knightfan7 some stats for you my coronabro.

1) only 6% of all covid deaths were FROM covid. The other 94% on average had 2.6 co-morbidities that led to their death.

2) roughly 90% of all dying with covid were 65+ with close to 3 co-morbidites

3) the flu is deadlier for anyone younger than 25.

4) for elementary school aged children the flu is 16-20x deadlier

5) last week of august the US saw 14x more flu deaths than covid deaths

6) england and wales is going on 11 straight weeks with more flu and pneumonia deaths than covid deaths

7) t-cell immunity is real which therefore implies herd immunity is less than 20% of the population hence why its pretty obvious nyc and Nj have reached herd immunity based on antibody tests.

8) Below 18 years old more likely to be struck by lightning than die FROM covid.

9) you are more likely to be shot daily in NYC than die of covid

10) true infection fatality rate for all ages regardless of conditions is around .26%.

11) 80% less people who are hospitalized are now dying of covid now since we know better how to treat it + arent shoving covid patients back in nursing homes like NJ and NY were doing.
12) 1200 people nationwide below the age of 25 have died WITH covid (not necessarily from it).

13) 14 total deaths nationwide below the age of 5

14) 23 total deaths below the age of 15.

15) Age 25-34 just 200 total deaths nationwide.

16) Under the age of 55, 11,000 total deaths.

17) People claiming europe locked down and the US wouldn’t lock down and that’s why were in “bad shape” (which is a lie) is patently false. Movement tracking data from apple shows the US and the poster child of Europe, Germany had nearly identical movement patterns during lockdowns.

Enjoy

And what personal responsibility do you or others have in making sure you don't carry the virus and give it to others? Is it just their tough luck? Or would it be as simple as wearing a mask and doing your best to keep a distance? Both pretty darn uncomplicated.
I wear mask when entering grocery store/stores. Not hard. Again, if people are truly scared and fat and sloppy and old id recommend they stay home if theyre afraid. My stats above should ease your conerns. Sounds to me like youre one of the vulnerable, so be careful

Reactions: RUScrew85
I wear mask when entering grocery store/stores. Not hard. Again, if people are truly scared and fat and sloppy and old id recommend they stay home if theyre afraid. My stats above should ease your conerns. Sounds to me like youre one of the vulnerable, so be careful

In age perhaps. In health no. I'm out and about living my life but thanks for your insincere concern.

I'm guessing most ppl leaving the sh!tshow that is NYC and to a large extent the northeast aren't "progressives" . If they're motivated enough to pack up and leave they're not voting for the same type of ppl that made their homeland uninhabitable.

LOL. I only wish that was true. But really it's self interested - self important - S M R T people who will spread their evil politics where ever they move. You are way too kind.

No need to be a dick with "fat and sloppy." Some people are overweight and perhaps obese either because of bad genetics, bad dietary advice (e.g., what the government recommends as health) or economics. I don't want to hear about calories in/calories out and exercise BS. I know many people who tried maintaining/losing weight that way and did not succeed until eliminating bad carbs.

No need to be a dick with "fat and sloppy." Some people are overweight and perhaps obese either because of bad genetics, bad dietary advice (e.g., what the government recommends as health) or economics. I don't want to hear about calories in/calories out and exercise BS. I know many people who tried maintaining/losing weight that way and did not succeed until eliminating bad carbs.
Obesity can be controlled. Track your calories/especially macros and exercise. Its not tough. Im about 7-8% body fat, in excellent shape, some would say im a gift to earth. Reality is, I exercise 6 days a week, walk/run a minimum or 15,000 steps daily, and track my calorie intake/how much im burning. People prefer excuses though. If youre a fat slob its the face in your mirrors fault

Thats me on the right, just simple exercise and tracking cals. Thats all

Reactions: bac2therac
Obesity can be controlled. Track your calories/especially macros and exercise. Its not tough. Im about 7-8% body fat, in excellent shape, some would say im a gift to earth. Reality is, I exercise 6 days a week, walk/run a minimum or 15,000 steps daily, and track my calorie intake/how much im burning. People prefer excuses though. If youre a fat slob its the face in your mirrors fault

Thats me on the right, just simple exercise and tracking cals. Thats all

More would say you're a know-nothing POS. Or something similar.

Nah.

But your second chin suggests you're not in as good of shape as you fantasy about 😂😂
Lolll you wish you could live just one weekend as me. Unfortunately your types never have and never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT