ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Florida Bar Owner bans masks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupidity continues to run rampant in some places. My guess is his bar will be frequented by the ever popular but utterly stupid ”Florida Man” . Bar owner looks like some dimwit who just emerged from the Everglades. I wonder if they will televise B10 games at that bar? There’s some people on this board who could go watch there with all of the other morons.

Last edited:
Gotta love someone who loves freedom and decides for themselves how to run his business instead of some dirty politician at the local, state or federal level ! If the gov't sheep are so scared of the big bad virus ....DON'T GO THERE ! It's that easy. God bless this freedom loving patriot.

Hey, it's his right to do this, whether you agree or disagree with his decision. Would this open him up to lawsuits if someone catches it who was at his bar? I wonder if he is violating any Florida regulations in place. Could he be shut down?
The bar’s new ban on masks has received mixed reviews on social media, with people as far away as Texas and California writing bad online reviews for the business
I honestly don't get this. I do not agree with his decision, but I would not go online to bash the guy because of it.

Except that those retards will go to the bar with other retards and infect each other. They will then come home and then infect either their unwitting children or older parents; spreading the virus to schools and to people with co-morbidity.

Celebrating this behavior is like saying it was patriotic to share needles and not use condoms during the AIDS epidemic. It's no different.

Umm, probably not the best choice of words there.

Hey, it's his right to do this, whether you agree or disagree with his decision. Would this open him up to lawsuits if someone catches it who was at his bar? I wonder if he is violating any Florida regulations in place. Could he be shut down?

I honestly don't get this. I do not agree with his decision, but I would not go online to bash the guy because of it.
Why not? That's all everyone does on this site anyway is bash everyone else.

Reactions: czxqa and Greg2020
Except that those retards will go to the bar with other retards and infect each other. They will then come home and then infect either their unwitting children or older parents; spreading the virus to schools and to people with co-morbidity.

Celebrating this behavior is like saying it was patriotic to share needles and not use condoms during the AIDS epidemic. It's no different.

They, except Proud, just take their talking points from their Dear Leader. Proud is just thrilled whenever a bar is open lol. Doesn't matter where as long as the taps are working and there's ice for the drinks. Right buddy?

November can't come fast enough and that has nothing to do with RU football

This is clearly aimed at generating loyalty from the anti-mask crowd. Good for him if that’s his marketing strategy but let’s see how effective it is- insofar as drumming up additional business.

Something tells me he’s gonna generate a “cult” following, LoL.

Also potentially effective at spreading the virus but those “freedom loving patriots” will have to contend with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greg2020

Unfortunately the people that have to take care of the idiots who get infected don’t have the same freedom to choose not to treat them. They are forced to take care of them. So don’t tell me this is about freedom it’s about being an idiot.

HELPING HAND Trump ‘called supporters “disgusting” and thanked Covid for not having to shake hands’

Dave! I am not a supporter of Trump nor do I use the word retard. Try again.

They get duped everyday 😂😂😂

Yep take a look at the latest Cindy Sheehan put out by #Resist:
olivia-troye-180920.png

The White House denies the allegations.

“Ms Troye is a former detailee and a career Department of Homeland Security staff member, who is disgruntled that her detail was cut short because she was no longer capable of keeping up with her day-to-day duties,” added Keith Kellogg, Mr Pence’s national security adviser.

Yep take a look at the latest Cindy Sheehan put out by #Resist:
olivia-troye-180920.png

The White House denies the allegations.

“Ms Troye is a former detailee and a career Department of Homeland Security staff member, who is disgruntled that her detail was cut short because she was no longer capable of keeping up with her day-to-day duties,” added Keith Kellogg, Mr Pence’s national security adviser.
“The White House denies the allegations.”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Greg2020

I personally don’t care one way or the other but what’s the point of masks if they are taken off when you sit down?

Why did the left make such a big freaking deal about Trump not wearing a mask while distanced but my same comment above once you sit down?

I will comply but it was made political and now nobody believes in masks on the right. Or many I should say.

Reactions: RUchip
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT