ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Florida Bar Owner bans masks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, you are not a lawyer. Stay in your lane. Read my posts above, Mr. Predictable.
No one has to be a lawyer to have common sense. Mitch said we are not holding hearings because it's an election year. That's the standard he set. It is hypocritical. To deny that is too deny reality.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
You too? Really? You seeing these Biden commercials? Full of lies and fear mongering. They ALL lie. Every one of them. Especially the Dems because they know that nobody will ever call them on it. Wasn't three years of lies about Russia enough? Where's the outrage about Pelosi downplaying the virus all through February?
Independent, critical thinking has been totally lost on this board and replaced by "my team good, your team evil."

This board has turned into a complete shit show.
the shit show is all the lies Trump supporters accept from him and act like thethe truth is a lie
Even Trump's intelligence agencies found Russian interference, yetr people like you refuse to believe that.
When those close to Trump were caught lying about Russian contacts, Trump's AG Barr took the law into his own hands and perverted justice to protect those who protected Trump and were part of helping Russia interfere with an American Presidential election
You much rather believe the BS that Trump and his enablers feed you than admit you follow a liar that is destroying our country and what the founding fathers set up..
Don't try and lecture me about the dems and or Biden lying when you follow a compulsive liar thatr cost almost 200,000 lives because he refused to reveal the truth.
Hate and fear are staples of Trump's campaign and lies are expected , sometimes 4 to a sentence , from him

the shit show is all the lies Trump supporters accept from him and act like thethe truth is a lie
Even Trump's intelligence agencies found Russian interference, yetr people like you refuse to believe that.
When those close to Trump were caught lying about Russian contacts, Trump's AG Barr took the law into his own hands and perverted justice to protect those who protected Trump and were part of helping Russia interfere with an American Presidential election
You much rather believe the BS that Trump and his enablers feed you than admit you follow a liar that is destroying our country and what the founding fathers set up..
Don't try and lecture me about the dems and or biden lying when you follow a compulsive liar thatr cost almost 200,000 lives because he refused to reveal the truth.

lol russian inteference or meddling is not wha that investigation was about and no one is arguing Russian didnt meddle like they always do. Do you realize that our intelligence community obtained fisa warrants based on a fake dossier that was filled with Russian disinformation

Mueller stated in his report...no conspiracy or coordination established, no crimes charged, i am sorry you are going through this but Barr didnt make that part up

No one can take you seriously when you say that.

Let me ask you since you're a scientist and virologist, if HilLIARy was President, what would the CV death toll be within the USA right now?

And tell me exactly how you come to your number.
Considering that she would have had the brains to not make wearing a mask political....and would have told everyone to wear one (and nearly 40% of the dimwitted population that supports him would have listened) I think it’s safe to say that the death count would be far far less, likely half of what it is now.... if Hillary was elected and not the orange clown who was preaching the ingestion of bleach to get rid of it!

let’s start with that!

lol russian inteference or meddling is not wha that investigation was about and no one is arguing Russian didnt meddle like they always do. Do you realize that our intelligence community obtained fisa warrants based on a fake dossier that was filled with Russian disinformation

Mueller stated in his report...no conspiracy or coordination established, no crimes charged, i am sorry you are going through this but Barr didnt make that part up
a fact check on your misinformation:
Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.” He found that “a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” He also found that “a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

While Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” In fact, Mueller also wrote that the “investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

One of the underlying criminal offenses that Mueller reviewed for conspiracy was campaign-finance violations. Mueller found that Trump campaign members Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with Russian nationals in Trump Tower in New York June 2016 for the purpose of receiving disparaging information about Clinton as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” according to an email message arranging the meeting. This meeting did not amount to a criminal offense, in part, because Mueller was unable to establish “willfulness,” that is, that the participants knew that their conduct was illegal. Mueller was also unable to conclude that the information was a “thing of value” that exceeded $25,000, the requirement for campaign finance to be a felony, as opposed to a civil violation of law. But the fact that the conduct did not technically amount to conspiracy does not mean that it was acceptable. Trump campaign members welcomed foreign influence into our election and then compromised themselves with the Russian government by covering it up.

Mueller found at least four acts by Trump in which all elements of the obstruction statute were satisfied – attempting to fire Mueller, directing White House counsel Don McGahn to lie and create a false document about efforts to fire Mueller, attempting to limit the investigation to future elections and attempting to prevent Manafort from cooperating with the government. As Mueller stated, “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.” Mueller declined to make a “traditional prosecution decision” about obstruction of justice. Because he was bound by the Department of Justice policy that a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime, he did not even attempt to reach a legal conclusion about the facts. Instead, he undertook to “preserve the evidence when memories were fresh and documentary materials were available,” because a president can be charged after he leaves office. In fact, out of an abundance of fairness, Mueller thought that it would be improper to even accuse Trump of committing a crime so as not to “preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct,” meaning impeachment.

Reactions: Greg2020
plus if get sick while boozing it up, mask could hold back the puke from gushing out and straw let it dribble to the ground. [sick]
%100 correct. See there are people who understand the concept of the mask thing.

Except it's the people reporting them who are completely unglued. There is no alternate universe in which 40 and 50-year-old adults reporting other adults like it's 2nd grade is not utter humiliation for those doing the reporting. 👶👶
That's it you're reported! Sick of you.
I might actually press the button a few times and maybe a few more times afer that.
🤓

And it re
Stupidity continues to run rampant in some places. My guess is his bar will be frequented by the ever popular but utterly stupid ”Florida Man” . Bar owner looks like some dimwit who just emerged from the Everglades. I wonder if they will televise B10 games at that bar? There’s some people on this board who could go watch there with all of the other morons.
And it really runs rampant in Florida.

Gotta love someone who loves freedom and decides for themselves how to run his business instead of some dirty politician at the local, state or federal level ! If the gov't sheep are so scared of the big bad virus ....DON'T GO THERE ! It's that easy. God bless this freedom loving patriot.

Freedom loving? He's penalizing those who wear masks. Just seems a mirror of most other regulations

Was Trump U found liable? Foundation? What more proof is needed.

You want a specific current topic?

Let's start with 200,000. How's that?
Trump was su
Trump said he would fight it out in court and win
Trump settled
You can look it up

a fact check on your misinformation:
Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.” He found that “a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” He also found that “a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

While Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” In fact, Mueller also wrote that the “investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

One of the underlying criminal offenses that Mueller reviewed for conspiracy was campaign-finance violations. Mueller found that Trump campaign members Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner met with Russian nationals in Trump Tower in New York June 2016 for the purpose of receiving disparaging information about Clinton as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump,” according to an email message arranging the meeting. This meeting did not amount to a criminal offense, in part, because Mueller was unable to establish “willfulness,” that is, that the participants knew that their conduct was illegal. Mueller was also unable to conclude that the information was a “thing of value” that exceeded $25,000, the requirement for campaign finance to be a felony, as opposed to a civil violation of law. But the fact that the conduct did not technically amount to conspiracy does not mean that it was acceptable. Trump campaign members welcomed foreign influence into our election and then compromised themselves with the Russian government by covering it up.

Mueller found at least four acts by Trump in which all elements of the obstruction statute were satisfied – attempting to fire Mueller, directing White House counsel Don McGahn to lie and create a false document about efforts to fire Mueller, attempting to limit the investigation to future elections and attempting to prevent Manafort from cooperating with the government. As Mueller stated, “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.” Mueller declined to make a “traditional prosecution decision” about obstruction of justice. Because he was bound by the Department of Justice policy that a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime, he did not even attempt to reach a legal conclusion about the facts. Instead, he undertook to “preserve the evidence when memories were fresh and documentary materials were available,” because a president can be charged after he leaves office. In fact, out of an abundance of fairness, Mueller thought that it would be improper to even accuse Trump of committing a crime so as not to “preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct,” meaning impeachment.

.obstruction is bs when there are no crimes

You copied and pasted a whole bunch of stuff that is meaningless

No one charged for conspiring with Russia..3 years wasted time

Reactions: Caliknight
.obstruction is bs when there are no crimes

You copied and pasted a whole bunch of stuff that is meaningless

No one charged for conspiring with Russia..3 years wasted time
And money wasted. It’s been the Dems biggest failure, in a long list of failures. They got hoodwinked by Penguin Nadler and Freak Schiff. They actually fell for their schtick lol! Idiots.

Trump was su
Trump said he would fight it out in court and win
Trump settled
You can look it up

Tough guy Trump said he'd fight it in court and win?

Well, that settles it. I mean it's not like he's said that many times then either dropped it or lost just like all the libel suits he was going to win too.

And when I look this specific case up will I see a $24? million settlement. That's a lot of winning there.

Sitting at Max's in Long Branch with a Mr. Max chili dog and my friend from NYC says that all those people sitting outside, inside, at the bar, are not wearing masks because they follow Trump's guidance. Very disturbing. Had to change the topic to burning cities for diversion. Bring back the you know what...

Sitting at Max's in Long Branch with a Mr. Max chili dog and my friend from NYC says that all those people sitting outside, inside, at the bar, are not wearing masks because they follow Trump's guidance. Very disturbing. Had to change the topic to burning cities for diversion. Bring back the you know what...
Do you mean the are enjoying life ?

Freedom loving? He's penalizing those who wear masks. Just seems a mirror of most other regulations

Does anyone not recognize that the bar owner has generated great interest in his business with this announcement? I’m thinking that biz is currently very good as a result of this announcement that cost the owner nothing while the media touts his business.

All bars, even those without food service, are now open in FL as of this week. Masks are optional. The barkeep can wear one if they want. But customers not required to do so.

Sounds like the bar owner in Melbourne has just tweaked the left in a big way over the mask issue at his business. That FL country boy is dumb like a fox as he counts his winnings at the cash register, while triggering the fear mongers on the left. Winning.

An American woman could face up to 10 years in prison after allegedly spreading coronavirus during a bar crawl in Germany.

The unidentified 26-year-old woman faces accusations that she infected 59 people thus far after visiting multiple bars and pubs through the Bavarian town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, even though she was displaying symptoms related to Covid-19.

The woman was in Germany because she worked for a hotel resort for the United States forces stationed in Germany, according to reports.

I haven’t watched CNN in years. Way to stick with the team strategy though, automatically connecting me to the ‘Lügenpresse.’
The apologetic “if I have to, I will” sound of 2016 Trump voters is not a good look.
Meanwhile, this is a massive line of voters in Fairfax, Virginia, on the FIRST DAY of in-person early voting. Some voters say they showed up because they lost faith in USPS to deliver ballots. Officials tell CNN they've never seen anything like this on Day One.
They are all in masks, in line, and not a red hat in sight. (No, a red hat would not be an impermissible item with a candidate’s name.)
This was on Twitter via one of the independent “starving” journalists I do follow and read.
EiNCgxzWAAEcO8w
HAHAHAHA. You try to distance yourself from lyin' CNN then post a tweet from your "independent" news journalist highlighting a CNN news story. Can't make it up!

Not sure what you mean about an apologetic 2016 Trump voter--I don't apologize at all for my Trump vote over Hilliary in the General Election. I assume you think the Bernie supporter voting for Hilliary in '16 or Biden in 2020 is a bad look too? Geez you're not very good at this LBus.

An American woman could face up to 10 years in prison after allegedly spreading coronavirus during a bar crawl in Germany.

The unidentified 26-year-old woman faces accusations that she infected 59 people thus far after visiting multiple bars and pubs through the Bavarian town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, even though she was displaying symptoms related to Covid-19.

The woman was in Germany because she worked for a hotel resort for the United States forces stationed in Germany, according to reports.

Thank GOD we are not freaking Germany

Tough guy Trump said he'd fight it in court and win?

Well, that settles it. I mean it's not like he's said that many times then either dropped it or lost just like all the libel suits he was going to win too.

And when I look this specific case up will I see a $24? million settlement. That's a lot of winning there.

Hey at least they repealed Obamacare, had Mexico pay for a wall, ended DACA, and locked up Hillary right?

no....people are missing there is a huge difference...it involves the controlling party of the Senate

Aww. That's not what Mitch said in 16. Or Lindsey.

For Republicans it only involves the President's skin color.

February 23, 2016: “I can now confidently say the view shared by virtually everybody in my conference, is that the nomination should be made by the president the people elect in the election that’s underway right now,” McConnell told reporters following Senate Republicans’ first closed-door meeting after Scalia’s death. “I believe the overwhelming view of the Republican Conference in the Senate is that this nomination should not be filled, this vacancy should not be filled by this lame duck president…The American people are perfectly capable of having their say on this issue, so let’s give them a voice. Let’s let the American people decide. The Senate will appropriately revisit the matter when it considers the qualifications of the nominee the next president nominates, whoever that might be.”

March 16, 2016: “The Senate will continue to observe the ‘Biden rule’ so that the American people have a voice in this momentous decision on who to name to the court,” McConnell said in a floor speech the day Obama nominated Garland.

May 18, 2016: Reacting to a forum called by Senate Democrats to discuss the lingering nomination of Garland, a statement from McConnell’s office called it a “sham hearing” and claimed Democrats were being hypocritical about the need to confirm Garland in an election year: “It seems the more we hear from Democrats about the Supreme Court the more we’re reminded by comparison of how reasonable and common-sense the Republican position is today.”

And money wasted. It’s been the Dems biggest failure, in a long list of failures. They got hoodwinked by Penguin Nadler and Freak Schiff. They actually fell for their schtick lol! Idiots.
LOL . Let's resurrect the Political Board! You guys and your Dear Leader sure love nicknames. How about these..........Disastrous Donald...........Demonic Donnie.........Donnie Dangerous...............Donnie Dumbkopf....................D_ _kHead Don...............Down to Defeat Donald..............Treasonous Trump...............TimeOver Trump?
See any that ring a bell?

Hey at least they repealed Obamacare, had Mexico pay for a wall, ended DACA, and locked up Hillary right?
Don't forget Trump proved COVID-19 to be a hoax and made America safe from it.
His enablers don't care about the death count, rationalizing : all would have died eventualy if not sooner.

LOL . Let's resurrect the Political Board! You guys and your Dear Leader sure love nicknames. How about these..........Disastrous Donald...........Demonic Donnie.........Donnie Dangerous...............Donnie Dumbkopf....................D_ _kHead Don...............Down to Defeat Donald..............Treasonous Trump...............TimeOver Trump?
See any that ring a bell?
Putin's Pussy

Reactions: Greg2020 and RUMED
Don't forget Trump proved COVID-19 to be a hoax and made America safe from it.
His enablers don't care about the death count, rationalizing : all would have died eventualy if not sooner.

Biden's take was worse , more Americans would have died if PT had listened to Joe Hiden

If Murphy and Cuomo didn't cattle car CV positive patients to senior homes, 25k more people would be alive today

Now 8 pages of mostly posters whining and crying about a lack of govt tyranny in backwater parts of FL.

Trying to lead from behind.

Reactions: Caliknight

Man Germany is crazy. We allow people to loot and beat people and they don’t even get arrested. Without masks on!

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
These aren't hoaxes, just shows poor judgement by the Trump, who becides being able to con his supporters, is easly conned by those he admires.
Jan. 24, Twitter:
“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
Jan. 30, Fox News interview:
"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."
Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:
"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."
Feb. 7, Twitter:
“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!
Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:
"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”
Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:
"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."
Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:
“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”
Feb. 13, Fox News interview:
“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."
Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:
“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”
Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:
"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"
Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:
“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”
Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”
Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

What a fool Trump proved to be letting China lie to him like he wound up lying to the American people.
Trump's lying and incompetence caused close to 200,00 lives to be lost and that's no hoax.

When it comes to handling totalian leaders, Trump defers to thir judgement and America soon finds out that wase the wrong thing for an American President to do.
How's Trump's love letters with Kim Jong-un doing.
Hell Trump bowed down top Turkey's Erdogan and abandoned the Kurds trying to curry favor with that totalitarian leader and now Turkey is in bed with Iran .

Seems like the enablers of the might Trump can't see he more bluff and bluster than a strong leader when it comes to dealing with dictator types

You expect anyone to read that? 😂😂😂😂😂

You have too much time on your hands clearly, go for a walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT