ADVERTISEMENT

OT: For those at The Shore- Island Beach State Park

It is our business douche. I don't come to your town and tell you how to run it. What makes you think you're so damned special that you can tell us how to run ours?

See what I mean.....Bennies.

They immediately start arguments....

They are so stupid that they ALL go home on Labor Day, Leaving us the beaches , no lifeguards to pull their can't swim asses out of a rip tide, and can swim to our heart's content. Restaurants that you no longer have to make reservations to get a meal and movies without their cell phones ringing..

See what I mean.....Bennies.

They immediately start arguments....

They are so stupid that they ALL go home on Labor Day, Leaving us the beaches , no lifeguards to pull their can't swim asses out of a rip tide, and can swim to our heart's content. Restaurants that you no longer have to make reservations to get a meal and movies without their cell phones ringing..

Ha. I actually enjoy seeing all the people around. I just wish those that think civility doesn't apply once you get off the parkway would be just a bit more considerate. Maybe start with not urinating in my alleyway.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Yea because people are going to somehow infect the sand. This is dumb. It's not your beach.
Ash..my 2 cents. Knowing Heaven's post history i believe that to be a little tongue n cheek.
Shifts a bit of an information kinda guy. He really was just sharing that things are closed most places and not a get off my lawn post.

Now as far as anyone thinking they own the beach? That's another debate like me saying I own the part of the Delaware River down the hill from me.

Reactions: scripts
Ash..my 2 cents. Knowing Heaven's post history i believe that to be a little tongue n cheek.
Shifts a bit of an information kinda guy. He really was just sharing that things are closed most places and not a get off my lawn post.

Now as far as anyone thinking they own the beach? That's another debate like me saying I own the part of the Delaware River down the hill from me.
1984 wins the finest steak dinner served at The Subaru Club at The RAC.

The true explanation of "bennies" is that out-of-town visitors would arrive with a $100 bill -- which bears on it the face of Benjamin Franklin. The term is usually used at the northern and central Jersey beaches. There is a different term (which I cannot remember right now) used in south Jersey.

The true explanation of "bennies" is that out-of-town visitors would arrive with a $100 bill -- which bears on it the face of Benjamin Franklin. The term is usually used at the northern and central Jersey beaches. There is a different term (which I cannot remember right now) used in south Jersey.
When Florida State started going to Orange Bowl games, the hotels and restaurants in Miami hated it. They said “ Florida State fans arrived in town with a full tank of gas and $100 and left with both.”

Never heard that before. Must have changed many years ago.

Nah.

Dumb? Who said it was our beach. Was merely relaying information that many beaches and boardwalks are closed. And apparently, many people too stupid to practice social distancing caused beach and boardwalk closures. It's not the sand, dummy. Go ahead, get in a car and drive down to find your favorite beach closed. Your welcome for the time-saving tip.
Heaven said it was his beach a few posts up from yours.

Bennies STAY AWAY.

Used to patrol down to the Governators beach front place from Colts Neck Barracks. Nice place, put the outside speaker on, take off costume and get some rays.
Hey BigWill did you used yo work with J Suarez.

Reactions: BigWill
After Sandy we had State Troopers from La or was it Miss blocking the entrances east of the RR tracks.

For those not in the 'know' and I currently live 120 miles from Manasquan, Squan Tavern has closed for the time being/

In case my post started thousands to leave their homes and head to Manaquan….

And the town is worse for you deserting us:)

Lol you're a special kind of stupid
Yea I'm stupid for going to open areas on days off, practicing social distancing, and bringing my own food from home so I don't have to pickup food.

You're just selfish. That's the word for you. I'll go where I damn well please. Those of you down the shore who think you own the beach are real PoS, I must say.

Reactions: rurx1228
Yea I'm stupid for going to open areas on days off, practicing social distancing, and bringing my own food from home so I don't have to pickup food.

You're just selfish. That's the word for you. I'll go where I damn well please. Those of you down the shore who think you own the beach are real PoS, I must say.
Lmao. It has nothing to do with "owning the beach". The beach is closed to prevent people from congregating there because they, like you, are apparently too stupid to stay away. But by all means, keep railing against the people who live in those towns as if it was their choice.

Lmao. It has nothing to do with "owning the beach". The beach is closed to prevent people from congregating there because they, like you, are apparently too stupid to stay away. But by all means, keep railing against the people who live in those towns as if it was their choice.
If it's closed I'm not going. There are plenty that are open and those are the ones I'm referencing. Again, you should mind your own damn business rather than sitting in your chair at home judging every move people do as long as those people are following the rules. You sound like the people in the Hamptons who are attacking the people who are going to homes that they pay taxes for. It's none of your business. State parks are open for a reason. Find someone who cares what you think to spew your BS.

You may be the single dumbest person here. We already know you're the most arrogant. The towns are responsible for the beach. It's their property so they make the rules. If they want to close them to everyone during the pandemic they can. The only thing they need to do is treat everyone equally which they are.

Go to the beach if you want. Maybe you'll be told to leave, maybe you'll receive a summons, maybe nothing will happen. Just don't come here and whine if it's one of the 1st two.

Reactions: AshCatchEm
You may be the single dumbest person here. We already know you're the most arrogant. The towns are responsible for the beach. It's their property so they make the rules. If they want to close them to everyone during the pandemic they can. The only thing they need to do is treat everyone equally which they are.

Go to the beach if you want. Maybe you'll be told to leave, maybe you'll receive a summons, maybe nothing will happen. Just don't come here and whine if it's one of the 1st two.
Again, if the beach is closed, I'm obviously not going. If they close them that's their right. But there are plenty of beaches that are open. I am not breaking any rule going to a beach open currently to the public. The status of the beach can be checked quickly and easily by anyone with a third grade education. State parks are open as well. Here's a hint..This is very very simple to follow. How about you try to wrap your head around this simple concept and then kindly mind your own business.

So how does that make me dumb? How about you explain how going to a beach open to the public makes me stupid and not you for complaining about it. You call someone dumb when you can't even follow what I'm saying. Read. Then think. Then read it again to make sure you don't miss my point again. Then comment if you want.

If it's closed I'm not going. There are plenty that are open and those are the ones I'm referencing. Again, you should mind your own damn business rather than sitting in your chair at home judging every move people do as long as those people are following the rules. You sound like the people in the Hamptons who are attacking the people who are going to homes that they pay taxes for. It's none of your business. State parks are open for a reason. Find someone who cares what you think to spew your BS.
You are really, really stupid. Are you this dumb on real life or is it like some sort of message board schtick?

You are really, really stupid. Are you this dumb on real life or is it like some sort of message board schtick?
I'm stupid for going to beaches that are still currently open to the public and social distancing. Got it. You still have yet to explain why or give an actual point to back up your reasoning but because you said it, obviously it must be true.

Try explaining why I'm stupid for going to parks and beaches open to the public. Try. Use that brain of yours and give it a go. When your point literally only consists of "you're stupid"...well, that's a middle school response.

Here you go. Here's my literal three seconds of research that shows that not every beach, including Asbury, where social distancing is enforced, is currently closed to the public (https://nj1015.com/jersey-shore-towns-split-on-closing-beaches-boardwalks/)

Last edited:
"I'll go where I damn well please"

"Those of you down the shore who think you own the beach are real POS, I must say"

Arrogant and dumb.

We're under the same restrictions as everyone else. We get no breaks or as I've heard in the past, secret discounts. The only thing most of us expect is close to the same degree of civility others expect where they live. You don't like it then by all means go somewhere else.

I'm stupid for going to beaches that are still currently open to the public and social distancing. Got it. You still have yet to explain why or give an actual point to back up your reasoning but because you said it, obviously it must be true.

Try explaining why I'm stupid for going to parks and beaches open to the public. Try. Use that brain of yours and give it a go. When your point literally only consists of "you're stupid"...well, that's a middle school response.
Every time you write you back up my point

"I'll go where I damn well please"

"Those of you down the shore who think you own the beach are real POS, I must say"

Arrogant and dumb.

We're under the same restrictions as everyone else. We get no breaks or as I've heard in the past, secret discounts. The only thing most of us expect is close to the same degree of civility others expect where they live. You don't like it then by all means go somewhere else.
And like I've said in my posts, I am referencing beaches currently open to the public. Explain with real points why I should not be on beaches currently open to the public rather than dodging the question. I am waiting for a single, solid point that you cannot provide.

Am I going to give someone Corona while social distancing? No? Am I going to get Corona while social distancing? No? Then mind your own business. I will continue to operate within what is legal and tolerated in the state right now to get some fresh air. I can guarantee you I have more degrees and classes in health sciences than you could ever hope to achieve.

Mad Dog used to work weekend mornings at Kalpalko's, Keep On Eating, now 3 Brothers Pizza . He had the great job of fire hosing out the rest rooms of the filth the Bennies (it's both sexes) left behind.

He was 10

No point again, got it. Here's another article about how the beach is currently open to the public with social distancing enforced. I am waiting for a solid point from you. I will probably be waiting a long time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.app.com/amp/2921963001
I'm not referencing you going to the beach you twit. If you want to go to the beach have at it. I'm referencing you getting pissy at towns who close their beaches and boardwalks and saying dumb shit like "it's not their beach" or " what are we gonna infect the sand". Jesus Christ what an absolute moron you are.

ADVERTISEMENT